W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Ticket for match on 24th September

Wszystko o klubie i jego sekcjach

Moderatorzy: Bzyczek, Piotr WW

RichUK

Ticket for match on 24th September

Post autor: RichUK » śr sie 03, 2011 17:09

Hi,

Sorry for my lack of Polish.

I am visiting Warszawa on the weekend of 24th/25th September and for years i have been meaning to attend an Ekstraklasa league game, i have read all about the history of Polonia Warszawa and was really pleased to see they are playing at home the weekend i am in Warszawa, i am now searching the internet to try to find out how to get a ticket for the game.

Is it possible to arrange before i go, or with id cards in mind, do i need to sort it all out on the matchday.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Rich

Awatar użytkownika
conradinho

Re: Ticket for match on 24th September

Post autor: conradinho » ndz sie 07, 2011 22:43

I would advise for you to buy the ticket at least one day before. It's generally easy to buy it on the matchday, however in case of non-Polish fans the procedure is a little big longer and the queues can be also quite big.
As all fans who enter the stadium due to local rules need to get registered in the system, you will need to show your passport when buying the ticket. Your first name, last name, date of birth and nationality will be registered in the system and your name printed on the ticket. It is than necessary for you to take your passport together with your ticket on the matchday.
If you don't have a passport, but show your UK ID instead, it should be sufficient I guess, but I am not 100% sure.
Generally Polish fans need to have the Supporter ID Card, but as foreigner, you won't need it.

RichUK

Post autor: RichUK » pn sie 08, 2011 15:22

Thanks you for help. Ok so i need to go to the Stadion the day before, or is there a club shop in the city centre somewhere?

Awatar użytkownika
conradinho

Post autor: conradinho » sob sie 13, 2011 21:17

RichUK pisze:Thanks you for help. Ok so i need to go to the Stadion the day before, or is there a club shop in the city centre somewhere?
You need to go to the stadium in the afternoon (you can buy tickets generally until 8pm)

ODPOWIEDZ