W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

TRANSFERS...

Off-topic chattering. A helpful place to get to know each other better.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Bober

TRANSFERS...

Post autor: Bober » pt maja 28, 2004 15:13

Hi again!
I open this "topic" becuase with the final of our seasons the players - market is open. So we can talk here about the new and old players of our teams.

Real Zaragoza started with one prestige incorporation: Agustin Aranzabal, left-back player from Real Sociedad. He was an international player. Now He´s 31 years old.

7 players will go out from R.Zaragoza because they finish their contracts:
Juanele, Rebosio, Ferron, Vellisca, Corona?, Jesus Mu&oz, I&aki.

Another young player that can come to the Aragonian team is Oscar ,ofensive mildfielder, from Valladolid. He´s only 21 years old and maybe he has a very big talent.

Maybe I´ll have more information the next week.
8)
See yap! :D
Ostatnio zmieniony pt maja 28, 2004 16:38 przez Bober, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Peter Ross (FCM)

Post autor: Peter Ross (FCM) » pt maja 28, 2004 16:10

Here in Denmark, there is not happening so much :(

I think the only transfer we are gonna make, is that Zidan is changing to Besiktas in Turkey, for 30 millions DKK.

And we have bought the biggest talent in Africa this year, Poku :lol:

Peter Ross

Bober

Post autor: Bober » pt maja 28, 2004 16:39

How much euro are 30 million DKK?

Peter Ross (FCM)

Post autor: Peter Ross (FCM) » pt maja 28, 2004 17:34

30 millions DKK, are almost 4 millions Euro :)

Peter Ross

Jorge Colmenares

Post autor: Jorge Colmenares » sob maja 29, 2004 13:42

Hi Peter, there was a transfer of polish goalkeeper in winter break - Arek Onyszko (now Odense). Tell me something about press reaction after it and about his contemporary notes in media. Is he one of the best or just ordinary keeper?
He has said he's one of the best. I read it in one of our daily newspapers. Is this true?

And, to be in topic, I'm waiting just for one change of club. Deco from Porto to Bayern. He could create the best pair of midfielders - playmakers in whole world. With Michael Ballack. Onad certainly overturn myth of Real Madrid best midfield line. But that was only digression. Ojra and sija - like would say Hungarians.

Peter Ross (FCM)

Post autor: Peter Ross (FCM) » sob maja 29, 2004 21:21

Arek changed from our rivals Viborg, to OB (Odense), I think he is one of the best keepers in Denmark, but he is not in form at the time, so it is good for him, that there is a summerbreak now :lol:
But we (FC Midtjylland) have the best keeper in Denmark, he is 2. goalkeeper on the danish nationalteam to Euro 2004 :)

Peter Ross - We lost 3-1 to AaB (fucking scum) today :(

Jorge Colmenares

Post autor: Jorge Colmenares » wt cze 01, 2004 22:09

Hey peter
Could You tell me something more? If You've got time, maybe You could read some sport website and look for goalkeeper ratings? You know, these language (I mean danish) is just a little bit too complicated for ordinary Pole like me :lol:
If You could do it, it would be great.
Regards.

Peter Ross (FCM)

Post autor: Peter Ross (FCM) » śr cze 02, 2004 12:22

Areks club, OB, has just qualified for a new scandinavian tournament, Royal League, they ended on the fourth place in the dansih league, 2 places in front of FCM...

http://www.dr.dk/sporten/fodbold/superl ... eID=171821
Take a look, he is the 3. best goalkeeper in Denmark :lol:
He has saved 46 balls, and there has been scored 14 goals on him...

Peter Ross
My english is crap :(

Bober

Post autor: Bober » sob cze 19, 2004 10:47

Oficial news from R.Zaragoza:

Aranzabal will play 2 years in our team. He´ll receibe 1.200.000 euro for this years. He´s 31 year old. Two English clubs and Sevilla wanted to buy this player as well.

Yesterday R.Zaragoza bought Oscar, Valladolid´s young player, for 2.5 million euro. He´ll sing a contract for four years, and he can earn 1 million euro for season. He´s 21 years old. Athletic Bilbao, Mallorca, Espanyol and Sevilla wanted to buy this player.

Our club wait to the answer of Atletico´s Madrid mildfielder, Movilla. Club made a very importante offert, 6 million euro for four years. 5 clubs more have a very big interest in this player. He´s 29 years old.

Maybe with these players our club will close the transfers for next season. "If we want more players, firstly, we must sale our worst players"

So, see you later :P

P.S: Come on, now Polonia´s supporters can talk about their transfers, like Marcin Drajer, so... :roll:

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » sob cze 19, 2004 14:48

Drajer is nothing to talk about - he left the club in teh hour of need and should not be let to come back! :evil:
anyway - he sucks so...

I've heard the club is looking for some players - especially the ones that had played in KSP before and treat the club sentimentally.

we are also looking for good defenders (ones who don't score 5 own goals per season...)

if something comes up I'll put the news here, no worries.

Aranzabal sounds good - the other two I do not know

Peter Ross - is Zidan sold or not???

Peter Ross (FCM)

Post autor: Peter Ross (FCM) » sob cze 19, 2004 15:19

Zidan is not sold yet....

Right now i think Zidan will stay until next year :)

Last friday we signed a big talented player, from a small club in Copenhagen, the player, Mikkel Thygesen, has been on a trial in Chelsea.....

Peter Ross - Denmark-Bulgaria 2-0 :lol: :lol:

Bober

Post autor: Bober » sob cze 19, 2004 15:31

krol_olch pisze: Aranzabal sounds good - the other two I do not know
Ok, so Drajer is a big bastard :evil: , sorry I don´t know nothing about that.

The other two players are very good players. Oscar was a nice surprise in Spanish League the last season. His an ofenssive mildfielder, and he scored 10 goals, for example, with only 20 years old.
Movilla it´s very famous player, here in Spain. He will be the "brain" of our team. He must organize all the game of the time in the match, so he´s one of most important players in the team, because in Saragossa we love good football, offensive football. We hate Italian style, for example. 8)

See yap

Bober

Post autor: Bober » pn lip 05, 2004 10:41

Hi again!

I write here with a very special new: Javier Saviola could be play in R.Zaragoza the next season :shock: . Barcelona´s Manager don´t trust in him, and Saviola will have two big problems to play, Henrik Larsson and Samuel Etoo.

See yap

Bober

Post autor: Bober » śr lip 14, 2004 17:07

Today Zaragoza´s team sign contract with a new goalkeeper. Luis Garcia. He´s 25 years old. He played last season in Numancia (our Cracovia) and he was the best goalkeeper of spanish first division.

R.Z. must pay 600.000 euro for this player.

Actually aragonian supporters are very nervous because club don´t buy famous players yet.

See yap!

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr lip 14, 2004 18:03

Polonia signed a good goalkeeper and - which maybe by all means more important - a top class striker - the hope of Polish football, former Portsmouth player - Sebastian Olszar - I hope the black shirt will suit him and he will show all the speed, cunning and technique he is said to have.

The newsletter today also mentions that a former Polonia midfielder - Nigerian national Emmanuel 'Tolek' Ekwueme will be joining the club after he parted from Wisla Plock - more stuff at www.kickoffnigeria.com

this is a nice pack - especially if Olszar and the new Nigerian striker Benjamin I. turn out to be really efficient.

Bober

Post autor: Bober » pt lip 23, 2004 15:08

Two Atletico´s players will play in R.Zaragoza next season. Jose Maria MOVILLA and JAVI MORENO. Midfielder and killer. Javi Moreno played in Alaves, Milan, Atletico and Bolton. Movilla played in Malaga, Atletico and Zaragoza, last season.

Supporters are so happy, but every people wait form one star, like Savio last year. Sadly we don´t have enough money, so maybe the team is over for season 04-05.

See yap!!

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » ndz lip 25, 2004 0:54

Bober pisze:Two Atletico´s players will play in R.Zaragoza next season. Jose Maria MOVILLA and JAVI MORENO. Midfielder and killer. Javi Moreno played in Alaves, Milan, Atletico and Bolton. Movilla played in Malaga, Atletico and Zaragoza, last season.

Supporters are so happy, but every people wait form one star, like Savio last year. Sadly we don´t have enough money, so maybe the team is over for season 04-05.

See yap!!
Bober, I think that calling Moreno as killer is nothing but overrating him :) He has done absolutely nothing significant at Bolton, neither in Milan.However I remember him from CD Alaves where he was real hero. Hope that he will bring some quality for Zaragoza,but i'm afraid that Moreno is a bit overrated and expensive now.What about his wages? Good luck anyway.
Cheers

Bober

Post autor: Bober » ndz lip 25, 2004 11:54

Yes he´s very expensive player, and his three last seasons were very bad, but I hope that in "La Romareda" with LFN´s songs he will make a lot of goals :P

See yap!!

ODPOWIEDZ