W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

I want to buy Polonia merchandise - help!

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

diefenbaker

I want to buy Polonia merchandise - help!

Post autor: diefenbaker » sob sie 04, 2007 20:47

Hi,

My name is Michal and I live in Sweden. I'd like to buy some Polonia Merchandise but when I email the webshop (http://www.ludziezestoiska.pl/) I get no reply.

So my question is - can anyobody help me buy some merchandise, i will pay for it ofcourse? please contact me at my email if you can help me out. Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong forum!

Go Polonia!

Awatar użytkownika
Peter

Post autor: Peter » ndz sie 05, 2007 20:48

Det är ganska främmnde att Ludzie ze stoiska ('Männen fr&n st&ndet' p& polska) har inte svarat... Försök igen. Om de inte svarar, jag pratar med dem p& lördag när spelar vi en match hemma.

Btw. Vilken klubben stöder du?

amuntpolonia

Post autor: amuntpolonia » wt sie 11, 2009 7:08

Hi, where can I buy the new shirts of Polonia in Warszawa? Any shop that sell them?

And what do you think of the white shirts for Polonia? Is the right colour for away matches?

AvantGarde

Post autor: AvantGarde » wt sie 11, 2009 8:23

at this moment it will be hard. We are waiting for Hummel,our new sponsor to sell our outfit in theirs shop.

Mokotowski
Wielki Elektronik

Post autor: Mokotowski » wt sie 11, 2009 11:03

amuntpolonia pisze:Hi, where can I buy the new shirts of Polonia in Warszawa? Any shop that sell them?

And what do you think of the white shirts for Polonia? Is the right colour for away matches?
White shirts for away games are ok. I was disapointed that Polonia played in white shirts on Sunday at home. But I think the explanation was the heat. Maybe it helped them survived till the end of the game and score two goals in additional time :lol:

amuntpolonia

Post autor: amuntpolonia » wt sie 11, 2009 15:17

I was surprised and not happy with this white shirts in Konwiktorska... but if it helped to win...... However, I expect black shirts will be back in the next match!

And what happen with hummel? Now it's the time to sell shirts!!!!

konradek

Post autor: konradek » wt sie 11, 2009 18:24

amuntpolonia pisze:I was surprised and not happy with this white shirts in Konwiktorska... but if it helped to win...... However, I expect black shirts will be back in the next match!

And what happen with hummel? Now it's the time to sell shirts!!!!
Send question directly to Hummel - maybe it will fasten opening of shop!

amuntpolonia

Post autor: amuntpolonia » wt sie 11, 2009 22:15

I wrote to Hummel!!!! Anyone want to bet if they answer o not?

I know... one e-mail is nothing, but if they received more emails from polonia fans........

pk@hummelpolska.pl

amuntpolonia

Post autor: amuntpolonia » czw sie 20, 2009 15:34

One week and two emails later.... no answer from Hummel. It's good, because it's a proof that they haven't any crisis and they don't need to sell "Czarne Koszule"

ODPOWIEDZ