W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Points deducted?

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Points deducted?

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » pt kwie 14, 2006 19:34

Hi all! Three new points - good!
But I saw this on 90 Minut site, seems like points deducted.
"Polonia Warszawa została ukarana odjęciem trzech punktów za niezrealizowanie orzeczeń Piłkarskiego Sądu Polubownego. Wykonanie kary zostało zawieszone na pół roku."
But I can't quite figure out the reason. Why this?

Swedish season started, for us with a goalless derby against low life Hammarby. Some pics here if anyone is remotely interested :-) :
http://www.jarnkaminerna.nu/bildarkiv.a ... bum&id=471

See you,
Dan

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pt kwie 14, 2006 19:57

Hi Dan!
yup, it's point deduction, Your Polish is getting better and better :)

but no worries - for once - the deduction is suspended. Secondly - it's all due to a conflict with the player Wojciech Szymanek who as You could see in the last match's lineup is back in the squad and his case will probably be dropped.

Obrazek
man that's nice
:shock: :D :!:

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » pt kwie 14, 2006 20:05

Suspended, hmm. What does it mean practically? A decision later on in the season or?
Yeah, the tifo was ok, wasn't it :-) And its especially good you picked that picture, cause I'm in it :D Second to the right of pillar no 9 in the south stand!
Ha det!

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » pt kwie 14, 2006 20:09

second thoughts regarding the picture, I was next to pillar 8, under one of the yellow flags...

Awatar użytkownika
Oiolosse
Kontakt:

Post autor: Oiolosse » pt kwie 14, 2006 20:09

It looks very impresive! Wish to see Djurgarden this spring or summer :)

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » pt kwie 14, 2006 20:20

You're very welcome, Oio! Both our away games at Malmö and Helsingborg in the very south of Sweden will be played after world cup, hence dates haven't been fixed yet. But that's the best way if you're interested - wizz air Wawa-Malmö is often at a good price. And we normally have a good support (1000+) away at those games unless something extraordinary is up (read: away ties in european cups that is even more attractive)
D

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pt kwie 14, 2006 21:39

uspended, hmm. What does it mean practically? A decision later on in the season or?
normally - yes.
But in that case - since the player and the club are now agreed - it shouldn't be a problem.

Oh, btw - I don't know if You know but it might be important when You look at our league table.

It is very probable that Amica Wronki and Lech Poznan will form one club after the end of the season - so one of them will therefore be relegated automatically - and so only one club will be relegated the normal way and one will be in the playoffs.

This is only 90% sure though...

Another thing is Gornik Zabrze going bankrupt - they may not get a license to play in the league next season and so would also be automatically relegated.

this not sure either...

ODPOWIEDZ