W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

4-1

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

4-1

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » ndz mar 26, 2006 12:13

Wake me up someone, I must be dreaming... Forza Polonia!

Awatar użytkownika
Oiolosse
Kontakt:

Post autor: Oiolosse » ndz mar 26, 2006 12:32

:D Thanks :) And how is Djurgarden? Did the league start?

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » ndz mar 26, 2006 13:12

hi Oiolosse!
Djurgården are doing fine. We play second leg of semi-final in "the Royal league" at 15.30 today, away at Lilleström (Norway). Check www.royalleague.com. (It's a bit of a Mickey Mouse-tournament, but still...)
Our first league game should have been monday 3:rd April away at Kalmar, but due to the severe winter, it's been postponed :-( The good side about this is that instead we'll start the season by trashing Stockholm rivals Hammarby IF in a derby at a sold out (35.000) Råsunda stadium instead!
We've made som e promising signings during winter too, Quirino (Brasil U-21 team) and Lance Davids (1860 Munich) and possibly another south african national (Vilkhazi) will join in the summer, depending on the result of a court appearance back home.

Hope to be down some time this spring, but not sure if I can afford, due to World Cup, that will cost a bit. See you in Germany in June for the WC p-haps? We'll stay in Bochum and Potsdam. I noticed Poland play in Gelsenkirchen while we are there (Bochum-Ruhr).
Best, Dan

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » wt mar 28, 2006 14:55

Hi Dan!
I applied for the WC tickets but with no luck :(

Try to come to Warsaw in the spring - maybe not to see Cracovia again ;) The match with Pogoń should be fun - their team is 100% Brasilian now, but it doesn't help'em much...

ODPOWIEDZ