W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Tickets Polonia-Legia

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Ackerpflug

Tickets Polonia-Legia

Post autor: Ackerpflug » ndz sty 22, 2006 22:00

Me and my friends are visiting Warszawa in April. Fortunately there is an "English week" in polish Extraklasa in this time...for us, I would be a great pleasure (or honour?!? :wink: ) to join the Derby against Legia on April 9.

Sorry, first I should have introduced myself or rather my friends. We are 3-4 guys from East Germany and of course interested in football. Which club? By the majority we are supporting FC Carl Zeiss Jena.....you might remember this club (most successful in DDR-Oberliga or EC). My first big love was 1. FC Kaiserslautern (yes....Kaiserslautern, the place where the Polish National team is playing on March 1).

Anyway.....we are no typical Ultras`, Groundhoppers or stuff like that. But we are willing to support Polonia actively (depending on our polish knowledge :D ).

My question: Is it possible to get tickets for this game? I've heard your ground is relatively small, so it might be difficult to get them.

Many Thanks,
Carsten

Paw3l3k
Wielka Polonia
Kontakt:

Post autor: Paw3l3k » ndz sty 22, 2006 22:08

Hi :)

You can buy tickets on matchday. There will be no problems - believe me ;)

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » ndz sty 22, 2006 22:23

if ever there will be problems with getting tickets for Polonia matches - derby matches will be the last where the problems should occur ...

Ackerpflug

Post autor: Ackerpflug » ndz sty 22, 2006 22:27

krol_olch pisze:if ever there will be problems with getting tickets for Polonia matches - derby matches will be the last where the problems should occur ...
Sarcasm or simply reality? I mean, is no one visiting these derbies or would it be possible to get in the stadium even tickets are sold out...?!?

Thanks for your help.
We'll see us for sure ;)

Jersy

Post autor: Jersy » ndz sty 22, 2006 23:08

Our tickets are unfortunately never sold out. As far as I remember they never did.

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » ndz sty 22, 2006 23:28

allthough we must say that it sometimes happens that it's hard to get the tickets - i.e. for very popular matches or in the championship season you might have to queue for, say, more than half an hour. But you'll get the ticket, no problem. Derby matches are, how should I put it, not all that popular after all 8)

Awatar użytkownika
Peter

Re: Tickets Polonia-Legia

Post autor: Peter » pn sty 23, 2006 11:42

Ackerpflug pisze:... But we are willing to support Polonia actively (depending on our polish knowledge :D )...
I'm sure You know the meaning of "k.u.r.w.a" ;) And trust me, this word in comparison with "Legia" is enough for derby :lol:

Ackerpflug

Post autor: Ackerpflug » pn sty 23, 2006 16:49

krol_olch pisze:allthough we must say that it sometimes happens that it's hard to get the tickets - i.e. for very popular matches
What is more popular than Legia? Wisla or Lech....(or Pogon :D )?
Peter pisze:I'm sure You know the meaning of "k.u.r.w.a" ;) And trust me, this word in comparison with "Legia" is enough for derby :lol:
This is one of the only polish words, that I already know ;) Another abbreviation: CH.W.D.P...."Polish riot mentality" is becoming more and more popular in East Germany. Sometimes really ridiculous.

But what I can't understand: if German teams play against their k.u.r.w.a.'s (f.e. Erfurt for Jena or Mainz/Frankfurt/Mannheim for Kaiserslautern)...people are so motivated! Lots of people want to see these matches (because of the "event" or because of old rivalries)...I really can't imagine why it is so easy to get tickets. The ranking is not an excuse ;)

Anyway...

Today I've heard that 2 of us won't come to Warszawa. Ok, these were the two less football-orientated guys....but for me and my friend it could be difficult to come to Warszawa alone. But we try to (and when not we are going to see Polonia in Extraklasa season 06/07 8) )

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pn sty 23, 2006 17:30

What is more popular than Legia? Wisla or Lech....(or Pogon )?
Wisla, Widzew and definately Cracovia.
if German teams play against their k.u.r.w.a.'s ...people are so motivated!
the fans are motivated allright but because of the large difference in our strength lots of less fanatical supporters avoid these matches.
"Polish riot mentality"
is the answer

Ackerpflug

Post autor: Ackerpflug » pn sty 23, 2006 18:17

krol_olch pisze:the fans are motivated allright but because of the large difference in our strength lots of less fanatical supporters avoid these matches.
You mean Physical strength? Are the legionnaires tougher? I think I'll have to learn lots of essentials concerning Polish football...

krol_olch pisze:
Ackerpflug pisze:"Polish riot mentality"
is the answer
Oh nice Obrazek

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pn sty 23, 2006 18:55

You mean Physical strength? Are the legionnaires tougher? I think I'll have to learn lots of essentials concerning Polish football...
it's not the quality but the quantity - there is simply more of them, that's all.
We're all human. There is nothing supernatural about it - by strength I meant the numbers.
Oh nice
I didn't mean to scare You off - it's not at all that bad!
I'm just trying to explain why it is not a problem to get the tickets for those matches.
Derby matches have a bad raputation which has little to do with the facts.
But if You want to see great atmosphere and crowd - You shoud come to a match vs. Cracovia or Wisla. Aggainst the L team You'll be sure to meet the most dedicated Polonia fans though. And see some scarves and flags burned :twisted:

Ackerpflug

Post autor: Ackerpflug » pn sty 23, 2006 19:35

Aggainst the L team You'll be sure to meet the most dedicated Polonia fans though.
I just hope to see some enthusiasts. The love to one's club should always be deeper than the desire to strike against the enemy.
krol_olch pisze:And see some scarves and flags burned :twisted:
As long as it is not my own scarf :wink:

Wendkarz

Post autor: Wendkarz » śr sty 25, 2006 19:51

Ackerpflug pisze:My first big love was 1. FC Kaiserslautern (yes....Kaiserslautern, the place where the Polish National team is playing on March 1).
Hey

I have a friend from Koeln, who's also big 1. FCK fan! I wish, that they would stay in the league, like Polonia, this season. It will be hard, but we must trust:)
I have a lot friends in Germany and we told a lot about football in your country and in Poland - it is really big big difference! In generelly the conclusion was - you are very big fans of football, we are fanatics - and for me, I would do every thing to be more fan than fanatic and I hope someday I can go on derby match where won't be any fights and in particullary - any police.

p.s. Do you know the text of the song: "Fussball ist unser leben"? I've searched the web but not found, I would be happy if you would write me.

Ackerpflug

Post autor: Ackerpflug » czw sty 26, 2006 19:51

Wendkarz pisze:I have a friend from Koeln, who's also big 1. FCK fan! I wish, that they would stay in the league, like Polonia, this season. It will be hard, but we must trust:)
I think the situation of Kaiserslautern is better than Polonia's. But I am absolutely sure that both teams will stay in league 1. I've heard that Marek Citko joined Polonia....this is a player, which could really help you.
I have a lot friends in Germany and we told a lot about football in your country and in Poland - it is really big big difference! In generelly the conclusion was - you are very big fans of football, we are fanatics - and for me, I would do every thing to be more fan than fanatic and I hope someday I can go on derby match where won't be any fights and in particullary - any police.
I think a lot of real "fanatics" (maybe less violent, but also not to underestimate) can be found in league 3 or 4. Bundesliga football became so commercial since the 90s....the Bundesliga supporters were "customised" and adapted theirselves. By the way there is a big difference between "fan culture" in East and West Germany.

Ackerpflug

Post autor: Ackerpflug » śr maja 17, 2006 15:02

Back again in your forum, I'd like to express my deep regret for Polonia's relegation.

I know how you might feel because my favourite team from Kaiserslautern also has to relegate. I visited our last and most decisive game in Wolfsburg and....well...just a feeling of emptiness.

Anyway, both teams have to go on working because they are necessary parts of the first divisions. Maybe I am going to visit Warszawa within the next few months. Then, of course I'll try to see a Polonia match although I won't be able to spell the name of the opponents ;)

I've got a question:
Yesterday, Moussa Ouattara (Ex-Legia) signed a contract with Kaiserslautern. I've heard that he scored an important goal against Polonia, so you might give me some information about this player.

Thanks a lot.

Gocu

Post autor: Gocu » śr maja 17, 2006 16:47

he is quite good defensive player, he is very strong player who scores golas by his head...
he is also nervous i think, he had got a few yellow and one red card in last matches but generally he will be good for german 2nd league.
personally I don't like him because of his career in Legia but I must say that generally he is a good player...
with dickson choto he was the most important player in the defensive line bo legia...
regards

Ackerpflug

Post autor: Ackerpflug » śr maja 17, 2006 20:16

Gocu pisze:personally I don't like him because of his career in Legia
:lol:

Anyway...maybe Ouattara will not come, because Legia took the option for another year. They do want to sell him as expensive as possible.

Humm, and we are quite poor :cry:

I really hope they'll find an agreement. Coach Wolf said "He is like Hans-Peter Briegel"....Kaiserslautern legend famous for his athletic abilities.

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr maja 17, 2006 21:02

Ouattara may be disqualified for this transfer move as Legia claim he has a valid contract with their club - he signed it not long ago then got mad (he is a wierd guy) missed two matches (didn't appera in the clubhouse...) and now signed Kaiserslautern. If UEFA decide he signed a contract having already been a Legia teammember he will be in trouble and so will be Kaiserslautern...

he is Burkina Faso international. Big guy. Very brutal and violent. Jumps high. All I know.

ODPOWIEDZ