W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Yes!

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Yes!

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » wt paź 25, 2005 19:43

At last a victory! Wonderful! Hopefully the beginning of a great rest of the season. Soon we'll win at home in the league too :)

Greetings from Danne and Robin. (1 Swedish champion and one newly promted to Allsvenskan.)

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » wt paź 25, 2005 20:05

Everything seems to be back on track. Today we've lost 0-1 in the cup against mediocre 3 rd division team. It was only 0-1,however it could be more. Due to very poor level of our "Premiership" I'm not concerned about our chances of staying up. 2nd part of the season could be completely different.
All the best for Djurgaarden ,hope to see you in Warsaw soon.Cheers.
Alg ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Peter

Post autor: Peter » wt paź 25, 2005 21:34

Hej!

Hope You've got my SMS with congratulations.
And how it was on Öster-AIK game? Was Robin satisfied considering that it was game for nothing?
Soon more info about our case via e-mail :)

Adjö!

ODPOWIEDZ