W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

English News about Polonia on www.wielkapolonia.pl

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Bronson.

English News about Polonia on www.wielkapolonia.pl

Post autor: Bronson. » ndz sie 21, 2005 11:37

www.wielkapolonia.pl Polonia website lunched their english news section. If you are interested in what happaning in club at the moment try out the link, and click the British flag on the top of the page... yes, yes if u are from USA u can also click the english flag to get news in ur language ;).

PS. the quality of translation is not to perfect so if you got any suggestions, send them to me.

jospa7

Post autor: jospa7 » pn sie 22, 2005 10:08

thank you bronson a very good link.

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » ndz paź 09, 2005 5:20

Hooray! A good initiative, especially fpr the non-perfect Polish-speaking Swedish crowd!

Many games in a row without a win now... I'm not even sure Djurgårdens IF (Stockholm) ever had that bad a record when we were shit in the eighties. And that says a lot, mind you... But on Oct 17, we'll secure our 11'th Swedish gold away at Gothenburg! Hopefully we'll have a good result at Bełchatów next weekend, as well!

Apart from that, glad the ticket prices are down thanks to the excellent
campaign on and off the terraces!

Forza Polonia!
Danne

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kibice Polonii przeciwko rasizmowi

ODPOWIEDZ