W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

GUATEMALA SUPPORTS LUIS SWISHER AND POLONIA WARSZAWA!!!

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

d_lohner2

GUATEMALA SUPPORTS LUIS SWISHER AND POLONIA WARSZAWA!!!

Post autor: d_lohner2 » śr lip 27, 2005 3:28

GREETINGS FROM GUATEMALA!!

HELLO EVERYBODY, I JUST WANT TO SHOW MY SUPPORT TO POLONIA WARSZAWA AND SPECIALLY TO MY FELLOW COUNTRYMAN LUIS SWISHER!!

I HOPE HE DOES A GOOD JOB WITH HIS NEW TEAM AND HELPS WITH ITS SURE SUCCESS....

A WARM GREETING FROM ALL OF US HERE TO ALL OF YOU THERE....

HEY AND IF ANY OF YOU SPEAKS A LITTLE SPANISH (OR ENGLISH) AND WANT TO SAY HI, DROP BY OUR FORUM:

http://www.pontaza.com/phpBB2/index.php

Y ESO VA ESPECIALMENTE PARA VOS LUIS.....

ESPERAMOS TUS MENSAJES....EL FORO PONTAZA Y GUATEMALA ENTERA TE APOYA!!
Ostatnio zmieniony śr lip 27, 2005 5:06 przez d_lohner2, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

jospa7

Post autor: jospa7 » śr lip 27, 2005 3:45

THATS RIGTH D_LOHNER2 WE ARE HERE REPRESENTING GUATEMALA AND JOINING YOUR FORUM TO SUPPORT YOUR TEAM NOW THAT LUIS SWISHER HAS JOINED YOUR TEAM. WE COME FROM FORUM PONTAZA.COM YOU CAN ALSO JOIN US IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND SOME SPANISH. CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE FIRST VICTORY AND HOPEFULLY POLONIA WAESZAWA WILL WIN THIS YEAR CUP. TRY TO GET THIS MESSAGE TO OUR FELLOW GUATEMALA LUIS SWISHER SO HE COULD WRITE US BACK.

FROM LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA JOSPA7 :lol: :lol: :lol:

LUIS ESPERAMOS PODER OIR DE VOS EN PONTAZA.COM ESTAMOS CON VOS APOYANDOTE LEJOS PERO ESTAMOS.... SUERTE CON TU EQUIPO..

Bronson

Post autor: Bronson » śr lip 27, 2005 9:51

Hello!
As for the vicotry, it was a wonderfull eavning for Polonia suporters.
Polonia won their first match in the season.
Away victory 2-1 over Lech Poznań was posible thanks to the two key players of this game Dariusz Dźwigała (midfielder) and Paweł Kieszek (goal keeper).
During first 20 minutes of the courageus Lech`s atacks, Polonia side was in big trouble, but Paweł Kieszek was on his post, and he stoped few Lech`s strikers dangerous efforts.
Then in 35 minute Dżwigała`s suprising goal form 40 (!) meters, was the signal for "Black Shirts" to attack Lech.
Polonia take over initiative, and after first half and Dźwigała`s phenomenal goal they were in the lead 1-0.
In second half Polonia was defending the result, and unleashing deadly counter-attacks, one of them gave Polonia 2-0 lead, when Ensar Arifović charged through almost half of the field, and found the long post of Kottorovski`s goal in 74 min.
Lech only managded to answer with Zbigniew Zakrzewski goal. - After powerfull shot of ex-Polonia player Marcin Kuś, The ball deflectef from the bar, then ground, then bar again, and Lech`s tall striker pushed it into the Kieszek`s goal.

As for the Luis Swisher, he begun with not too good performance... but I think, that his poor form was an aciddental - after all it is very common that players from Latin America and Africa, have problems with switching their selfs to the Polish futbol style... Still I belive, that Swisher will be one of the key players of the team.
Cheers!

PS.
If you guys got some interesting information about Luis Swisher, post it here. We still dont know mutch about this player.

[j][a][z][z][y]
IFC POLONI@

Post autor: [j][a][z][z][y] » śr lip 27, 2005 10:16

Wilkommen Bienvenue Welcome !!

:lol:

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » śr lip 27, 2005 15:32

Muchas gracias:)
Please let us know more about Luis Swisher playing history (Clubs, international caps).

jospa7

Post autor: jospa7 » ndz lip 31, 2005 8:20

HEY HOW ARE YOU GUYS, IM SAD BECAUSE THE TEAM LOST, BUT THERE STILL MORE GAMES TO COME HOPEFULLY WARSZAWA WILL WIN.

COULD SOME ONE TELL ME HOW DID SWISHER PLAYED????

I NOW HE STILL NEW BUT IM SHURE HIS TRYING.

IM LOOKING FOR SOME HISTORY OF SWISHER THAT I'LL POST HER LATER.

THANK YOU.

Awatar użytkownika
Oiolosse
Kontakt:

Post autor: Oiolosse » ndz lip 31, 2005 8:32

Luis played a good game. He was one of the best players on a pitch. Later I'll paste some photos of he here.

jospa7

Post autor: jospa7 » ndz lip 31, 2005 9:19

THANK YOU MEN APRECIATE!!!!

I READ YOUR PM I'LL CHANGE IT. THANKS!!

Bronson.

Post autor: Bronson. » czw sie 04, 2005 15:11

Luis will be out for 7-10 days, due to the broken ribbs injury. It means that he will not appear in the saturday match against Zagłębie Lubin.

Syriusz
Kontakt:

Post autor: Syriusz » czw sie 04, 2005 17:23

Bronson, they know it (i think) 'cause I sent this information yesterday to Guatemalian newspapers :)

jospa7

Post autor: jospa7 » pt sie 05, 2005 3:29

HEY GUYS, ITS A SHAME HE GOT INJURED, BUT HOPEFULLY HE WILL BE PLAYING SOON. ABOUT BRONSON TELLING THE NEWS THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFO. ITS TRUE THE NEWS IN GUATEMALA TOLD US BUT IF YOU POST IT HERE WE ARE GOING TO KNOW IT FIRST. SO THANK YOU.

VAMOS WARSZAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHAL KSP

Post autor: MICHAL KSP » wt gru 06, 2005 14:20

Hi,
You should know that in on of the daily journal in Poland (FAKT - sales: more than 2 mln per day) there was an article about Polonia's supporters from Guatemala.
I know that more such articles are being prepared now, and will be published in Guatemala and Poland!

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » wt gru 06, 2005 22:01

Michał, 2 mln to Fakt ma chyba nakładu - sprzedarz jest na poziomie 600tyś. - u nas nie ma chyba 2 mln ludzi ktorzy spelnialiby kryteria (fan tabloidow + alfabeta + posiada 2 zł żeby je wydać na dziennik ;) )

You can read more obout the article at our site's English News section.

ODPOWIEDZ