W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Jacek Kosmalski

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

xxxy
Kontakt:

Jacek Kosmalski

Post autor: xxxy » sob cze 25, 2005 22:57

I don't know if this is the right place where to start this thread .. but i hope so. :D ..
I'm a Steaua Bucharest fan and i would like to know your opinion about Jacek Kosmalski.
Do you think he will play at Steaua next season?
Or he will continue at Polonia Warzawa?
How many goals did he score this season ? ..

edit: thank you for moving my thread ;) .. i've just seen the english forum :))

Paw3l3k
Wielka Polonia
Kontakt:

Post autor: Paw3l3k » sob cze 25, 2005 23:18

I think that this is a better place for this topic :)

I don't know anything about his plans for the next season.

He was a very important player in this round.

Number of goals: 6 (2 from penalties).

Here you can find more info about his appearances in this season:
http://www.90minut.pl/wystepy.php?id=926&id_sezon=65

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » ndz cze 26, 2005 16:33

as far as we know he won't stay in Polonia
but Steaua is not the only club interested in him - apart from 4 Polish teams there are also news abbout the Russians and Turks.

he's a very good striker - this was probably his best season so far. Quick, quite technical, creative - likes to run a lot and fight a lot.

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » ndz cze 26, 2005 19:58

Welcome on our messageboard.
As far as i'm concerned,Steaua could easily start the competition with Polish clubs ,but I'm afraid not against CSKA Moscow. There is a mistery about this Turkish club,Polish media didnt precise well if it's one of the big four or rather mediocre team. Russian clubs are full of cash,that's the point. Anyway,good player indeed,skillful and fast. His goalscoring record is not of the highest but he had no chance of getting more goals with the football style that Polonia played last season( bitter hoof balls mate).
Good luck in the Champions League.

xxxy
Kontakt:

Post autor: xxxy » pn cze 27, 2005 1:29

Hi again !
Thank you for all your replyes !
I have one last request :oops: .. could you please translate in english this piece of news. http://www.90minut.pl/news.php?id=295461 . Or just the important parts. :D

Later edit: I got a reply on http://www.90minut.pl/news.php?id=295461. The man said that "Jacek Kosmalski will join Steaua for three years and the transfer fee is close to € 150,000. The terms of contract are still subject to change as the negotiations have not been finished yet.".

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pt lip 01, 2005 12:01

it also says that Kosmalski changed clubs 13 times in his career and that if he stays in Steaua for three years it will be his longest stay at one club - they also say that they doubt it.

some stuff is said about Steaua's history and this season ald about Kosmalski's episode at our club - the fact that he came here as a substitute player and later on became a crucial striker scoring 6 goals which might seem not many but taking into account Polonia's style - it's a lot.

ODPOWIEDZ