W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Finals of the season

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Finals of the season

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » wt cze 07, 2005 0:49

hello my blackshirted friends!

Desperately hope we make it! Probably down to last match though. Lech are weak away from home, hope we'll make the most of that! hoping at least :)

Me, Patrik and Robin yesterday recruited another Poloniafan back here. Soon there are more Polonistas in Växjö than local Öster supporters :-)

Does anyone know when abouts the terminarz for next season will be fixed. I'll probably be down in Poland mid september, hopefully coinciding with a game home or away.

Any news otherwise?

best
Dan
(DIF - top of the league)

Paw3l3k
Wielka Polonia
Kontakt:

Post autor: Paw3l3k » wt cze 07, 2005 7:24

Me, Patrik and Robin yesterday recruited another Poloniafan back here.
Good work 8)

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » wt cze 07, 2005 11:15

Cheers Dan. We still dont know anything about next season' fixtures however usually our league starts bit earlier.

Awatar użytkownika
Peter

Post autor: Peter » wt cze 07, 2005 11:17

Hej!

We also hope that we can make it! We were given a licence for the next season so now our only problem is to stay in 1. league. For that is enough if we'll bring 1 point from Zabrze and Odra will lose.
Terminarz should be known in the middle of July I think.

And of course I know that you are on the 1. position in allsvenskan! Keep it to the end of the season!
Btw. Did you get my last SMS from i-net?

I'm going to visit you in summer. I will write more later.

Vi ses!

ODPOWIEDZ