W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Tarachulski may leave

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

CIJack (YTFC)

Tarachulski may leave

Post autor: CIJack (YTFC) » czw cze 02, 2005 18:30

Yeovil Town striker Bartosz Tarachulski may be leaving the Somerset club because he wants higher wages than Yeovil manager Gary Johnson can offer him.

Does anyone know how many zloty per week he was on?

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » czw cze 02, 2005 23:53

At first congratulations for an excellent season. Some of us really followed Bartosz progress at your club. One day,after our cup game we even went to the pub just for watching Bolton vs Yeovil.
Back to his contract situation, i'm quite surprised that he is currently unhappy with his wages. Some weeks ago one of Polish papers insisted that he will stay at YTFC. You must know that his wages at Yeovil are higher than those at Polish top clubs,so...
Average budgets of Polish Premier Leqague teams are no higher than those in English League One.
Good luck and thanks for visiting our board.

CIJack (YTFC)

Post autor: CIJack (YTFC) » pt cze 03, 2005 11:17

Altze pisze:At first congratulations for an excellent season. Some of us really followed Bartosz progress at your club. One day,after our cup game we even went to the pub just for watching Bolton vs Yeovil.
Back to his contract situation, i'm quite surprised that he is currently unhappy with his wages. Some weeks ago one of Polish papers insisted that he will stay at YTFC. You must know that his wages at Yeovil are higher than those at Polish top clubs,so...
Average budgets of Polish Premier Leqague teams are no higher than those in English League One.
Good luck and thanks for visiting our board.
Firstly thanks for the congratulations, it's been an amazing four years and long may it continue. We're playing in League 1 (3rd Division) for the first time and will play former European Cup winners Nottingham Forest. Yes, I can understand that wages are higher in England then they are in Poland, football in Eastern Europe is underfunded and some of Eastern Europe's top players e.g Shevchenko play in Western Europe and it has been reported today that our local rivals Bristol Rovers AKA* "the Gas" are interested in Bartosz.

Good look to Polonia as well and many thanks for the welcome.

*AKA stands for Also Known As.

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » pt cze 03, 2005 12:32

Well, i'm not sure if he'll be so keen for playing League Two football again neither that Bristol Rovers could afford higher wages than promoted Yeovil.
Certainly visiting the City Ground will be fascinating for you Cider fans, however apart some young players (Commons, Morgan, Perch) currently I dont know if they have potential to be considered as possible league one winners. Of course their preseason transfer activity might change that opinion,but they still remain silent on the market.

And Polonia? With 2 games to go ,we are only 2 points ahead relegation -playoff place. Our team struggled to draw with 3 rd division side in friendly few days ago. Currently ,there are some match fixing scandals in Polish League Football, one ref is even about to be jailed.

Cheers

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pt cze 03, 2005 16:16

it's hard to tell what sort of money Bartosz got here - I suppose it was something like 4000 zloty per month...

CIJack (YTFC)

Post autor: CIJack (YTFC) » pt cze 03, 2005 17:39

krol_olch pisze:it's hard to tell what sort of money Bartosz got here - I suppose it was something like 4000 zloty per month...
4000 Zloty is roughly £650.00, I wouldn't have been suprised if he had been on that per week. A typical League 2 players wage is between 3,500 (£600) to 5,000 (£800) Zloty per week.

CIJack (YTFC)

Post autor: CIJack (YTFC) » pt cze 03, 2005 17:44

Altze pisze:And Polonia? With 2 games to go ,we are only 2 points ahead relegation -playoff place. Our team struggled to draw with 3 rd division side in friendly few days ago. Currently ,there are some match fixing scandals in Polish League Football, one ref is even about to be jailed.
Well I hope you get 4 points or other results go your way, looks like things are on the down for Polonia. Could your manager leave at the end of the season? As for match fixing it hasn't happened in England but I know in Germany it did and the referee got banned for 6 months, it's disgraceful that referees are prepared to fix matches just to earn some more money, it takes all fairness away from the game.

Awatar użytkownika
Oiolosse
Kontakt:

Post autor: Oiolosse » pt cze 03, 2005 17:50

CIJack (YTFC) pisze: it has been reported today that our local rivals Bristol Rovers AKA* "the Gas" are interested in Bartosz.
:shock:
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Hark, now hear, the City sing,
The Rovers ran away,
And we will fight, forever more,
Because of saturday!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: He CANT play in Rovers :>

ODPOWIEDZ