W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

POLONIA - Zaglebie 1:1

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Syriusz
Kontakt:

POLONIA - Zaglebie 1:1

Post autor: Syriusz » sob paź 02, 2004 17:10

... :|

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » sob paź 02, 2004 18:26

F**K! But I'm not going to cry! It's not the end! Come on! Don't give up!
We will stay premier league, but we must believe in our players!

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » sob paź 02, 2004 22:09

Polonia really struggled today to keep 1-1 draw against mediocre team from South-western Poland-Zaglebie Lubin.After disappointing first half (which ended 1-0 to visitors),our coach decided to bring on Jacek Kosmalski instead Sebastian Olszar(Olszar had short spell at Portsmouth and Coventry). Kosmalski ran a lot, he was really helpful up front,but it was Adam Cichon(left midfielder) who equalized with 25 yarder into the top corner.Anyway, we played badly.Without any decent defensive midfielder and full backs we will be struggling to keep the club in the top flight.
Marcin Kuś affair is taking its credit right now...(Kuś , ex Polish international , is suspened by Polonia coaching and directing staff for his request for money owed by our ex chairman ...).

And yes,we ARE one of the poorest sides in that division,without any doubt!
but.......i'll support you evermore!

Bober

Post autor: Bober » sob paź 02, 2004 22:21

It´s too early to strated to think in 2 league. Come on boys, I believe that will be better.

ODPOWIEDZ