W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

BARTOSZ TARACHULSKI

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Midland Glover

BARTOSZ TARACHULSKI

Post autor: Midland Glover » sob wrz 25, 2004 22:47

Bartosz IMO was outstanding today during he short period on the pitch.

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » ndz wrz 26, 2004 1:24

Congratulations for gaining 3 points at Gay Meadow (funniest ground name in Britain,isnt it?).
I've seen some Shrewsbury fans moaning at him for faking injury,is it true?
It seems that Bartek is 2nd choice striker as your boss persists of playing Jevons and Stolcers up front.
Congratulations for the Yeovil fans as well-600 in Shrewsbury is not bad.
How did you find that place?
IMO pleasant town and plenty of good pubs,although girls are not as goodlooking as here.

Did the Shrewsbury fans sing at telford all the time?
"Your father is your brother,
Your sister is your mother,
You only shag each other;
The Telford family" etc ?

Anyway,Yeovil caused already some attention among us.On tuesday, immediately after our cup game, we went to the pub for watching Yeovil losing to Bolton.

cheers and good luck

Midland Glover

Post autor: Midland Glover » ndz wrz 26, 2004 12:14

Altze pisze:Congratulations for gaining 3 points at Gay Meadow (funniest ground name in Britain,isnt it?).
I've seen some Shrewsbury fans moaning at him for faking injury,is it true?
It seems that Bartek is 2nd choice striker as your boss persists of playing Jevons and Stolcers up front.
Congratulations for the Yeovil fans as well-600 in Shrewsbury is not bad.
How did you find that place?
IMO pleasant town and plenty of good pubs,although girls are not as goodlooking as here.

Did the Shrewsbury fans sing at telford all the time?
"Your father is your brother,
Your sister is your mother,
You only shag each other;
The Telford family" etc ?

Anyway,Yeovil caused already some attention among us.On tuesday, immediately after our cup game, we went to the pub for watching Yeovil losing to Bolton.

cheers and good luck
Cheers,Altze. Yes,I agree Bartosz seems to be the 2nd choice striker but Stolcers is on loan and also IMO Bartosz seems better quality than Stolcers. The only thing that saddened me was that Bartosz was fouled but he couldn't defend himself because of his poor English. I like Shrewsbury,most of the Yeovil fans met up in the Nags Head near the Wyle Cop NCP Car Park. Also that Shrewsbury fans did sing the "Telford family" and we replied "You're just a small town in Telford" and a Yeovil fan shouted "1-0,f*cked it up".

Cheers and

GOOD LUCK FOR THE SEASON!
VIEL GLUCK FUR DIE SAISON!

ODPOWIEDZ