W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Good luck guys

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Smortyven (FCM)

Good luck guys

Post autor: Smortyven (FCM) » pn sie 30, 2004 22:13

Greetings yet again from all danish KSP-supporters.... Let's hope you get a good spell this season.... :lol:
As for ourselves...we have 3 wins 2 defeats.....Staying 3rd after 5 matches.... we also have a long season ahead but is hoping for the best aswell. :wink:

Best wishes from Sm&rtyven....
PS. Do you still want to trade 1st and 2nd squad of KSP + ½ the mainstand on the stadium + ½ the KSP-supporters for our star-striker ZIDAN.... He is not sold yet.....Anyone?

Jersy

Post autor: Jersy » pn sie 30, 2004 22:48

Thanks. We've had an encouraging start with 2 home victories and 1 loss (with Wisła - Polish champion, away). As you can see on the main page we have a new stand which makes watching football much more comfortable.

There are some new guys in our team, especially one is worth notice - 22 years old striker Olszar who was in Portsmouth, Coventry and Austria Vienna squad. Unfortunately our former "strikers", that I was proposing in exchange for Zidan, have already been released - to the 2 Division... But we have new player to offer - 22-years old defender, Marcin Kuś, 2 matches in Poland national team (I know that's not a good recommandation recently... :( ). There is only one problem - he loves green colour.

Best wishes for the forthcoming season!

Smortyven FCM

Trash the green

Post autor: Smortyven FCM » wt wrz 07, 2004 21:20

Jersy pisze:). There is only one problem - he loves green colour.
!
Hey, how can anybody like this mug-looking color of born bastards.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Anyhow, I will keep a lookout for the youngsters..

Keep the faith
Smørtyven - Ohlala. :wink:

Bober

Post autor: Bober » śr wrz 08, 2004 12:14

Hi Smortyven.

In Spain Real Zaragoza and Mallorca have interest in your star, Zidan, to next season.

Greetings for you.

Smortyven FCM

Zidan

Post autor: Smortyven FCM » śr wrz 08, 2004 22:38

Bober pisze:Hi Smortyven.

In Spain Real Zaragoza and Mallorca have interest in your star, Zidan, to next season.

Greetings for you.
Thanx! :lol:
It's true that a nueral of spanish clubs have shown interest in Zidan, among them Real Zaragoza and Mallorca, and some other unnamed clubs. But also Besiktas and Monaco have shown interest.
Now that the transfer-window is closed untill january, we are lucky to keep one of the most promising players in Europe for 3 months more.....
Here are som of the goals:
http://www.egyptianplayers.com/multimed ... n-Fcn1.mpg
http://www.egyptianplayers.com/multimed ... n-bif1.wmv
http://www.egyptianplayers.com/multimed ... n-aab2.wmv
And of cause.....GOAL OF THE SEASON... :shock: :shock: :shock:
http://www.egyptianplayers.com/multimed ... n-aab1.wmv

Keep the faith
Smørtyven - Why don't anybody use "Ø" in Europe except the danes...

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr wrz 08, 2004 22:42

Smřrtyven - Why don't anybody use "Ř" in Europe except the danes...
the Swedes do, don't they? ;)

Peter Ross (FCM)

Post autor: Peter Ross (FCM) » czw wrz 09, 2004 21:38

krol_olch pisze:
Smørtyven - Why don't anybody use "Ø" in Europe except the danes...
the Swedes do, don't they? ;)
No, the swedish people are just a bunch of losers :wink:
It is only in Denmark we use the letter "Ø"....

Peter Ross - I´m so funny :roll:

Lorik Cana
Kontakt:

Re: Trash the green

Post autor: Lorik Cana » pt wrz 10, 2004 19:00

Smortyven FCM pisze:
!
Hey, how can anybody like this mug-looking color of born bastards.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:
:evil: :evil: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock:

green color is the color of our city (Ljubljana) and our team (Olimpija)... :idea: be careful... :D

Smortyven FCM

Post autor: Smortyven FCM » pt wrz 17, 2004 22:35

Lorik Cana pisze:
Smortyven FCM pisze:
!
:

green color is the color of our city (Ljubljana) and our team (Olimpija)... :idea: be careful... :D
Hey Sorry....It wasn't mended on you...As I recall are the worst rivals of Polonia also in green colours...And ours too...(Viborg, I hate'em, I hate'em, I hate'em...which film is this from...???....Ohhh now I know...Fawly towers in "the germans" fabulos entertainment) :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Oiolosse
Kontakt:

Post autor: Oiolosse » sob wrz 18, 2004 10:27

Every rule has an exception :)

Today Polonia will play against Pogon Szczecin - friends of green aliens ;) It will be an interesting match :)

dywersant

Post autor: dywersant » sob wrz 18, 2004 13:26

hej lorik good luck in today's match against zagorje!

i hope you will win. j made a bet and put money on olimpija :D
so you have to win :!: :!: :!: :D

Lorik Cana
Kontakt:

Post autor: Lorik Cana » sob wrz 18, 2004 14:48

dywersant pisze:hej lorik good luck in today's match against zagorje!

Thanks, we will win !!!!

Remember, Zagorje played in second division last year... :lol: :wink: :wink:

Lorik Cana
Kontakt:

Post autor: Lorik Cana » ndz wrz 19, 2004 11:04

dywersant pisze:

Olimpija-Zagorje 1-0. :wink:

Lorik Cana
Kontakt:

Post autor: Lorik Cana » ndz wrz 19, 2004 11:12

Smortyven FCM pisze:
Lorik Cana pisze:
Smortyven FCM pisze:
!
:

Hey Sorry....It wasn't mended on you...As I recall are the worst rivals of Polonia also in green colours...And ours too...(Viborg, I hate'em, I hate'em, I hate'em...
No problem :wink: It was just a joke....
Of our rivals I hate Maribor (Violet color) and Gorica (blue&white) the most. :twisted: :twisted:

Remember, Gorica played against Copenhagen... :D

Traindoor (VFF)

Post autor: Traindoor (VFF) » sob paź 02, 2004 1:58

Do any of you guys know what you are doeing??? Youre making relations to FC Midtjylland!!! Founded in 1999. Its the most dreadfull club in denmark. The club have been in footbal for 5 years. Well Viborg (Capital of Denmark in the middleage) has worn the Shamrock since 1896!!!

For "Westjutlland" as i like to call since the club is placed in the west, the words: tifo and the word flares is complatley lost!!!

Watch our Film from our recent match in """"?SAS?""""(Airlinecompany)-Arena against "Westjylland est. 1999": www.fanatikos.dk pres the "Videomix fra herning"... Not a single flare have ever been lit by Midtjylland-fans.... Its more about drinkin beer and knocking on a drum :shock:

You should see the club... It's rotten and is all about money not about pride or anything else. Even their Stadium is sponsored by a airlinecompany. We all know how americans ruin the sportsmentality. Well thats just what they are doeing right now.

You are more than welcome in Viborg if that should have any interest but for gods sake don't travel all you money off whit a trip to hell. It's for your own sake. seriously.

Peter Ross (FCM)

Post autor: Peter Ross (FCM) » sob paź 02, 2004 11:22

Traindoor: Smut ! (Fuck off)
Nobody wanna listen to a Wanker fan...

In the 5 years our club have existed, we have won 1 medal in the league, what have VFF won in 108 years ?? NOTHING except the FA Cup 1 time...

Really nice job !! NOT !

Btw. good luck today against Zaglebie Lubin :)

Peter Ross
Another Zidan goal: http://www.egyptianplayers.com/multimedia/zidan-hb1.avi

pk

Post autor: pk » sob paź 02, 2004 22:35

nie przemawiaja do mnie te argumenty...

nice goal!

Smortyven FCM

Post autor: Smortyven FCM » pt paź 29, 2004 21:13

Traindoor (VFF) pisze:Do any of you guys know what you are doeing??? Youre making relations to FC Midtjylland!!! Founded in 1999. Its the most dreadfull club in denmark. The club have been in footbal for 5 years. Well Viborg (Capital of Denmark in the middleage) has worn the Shamrock since 1896!!!

For "Westjutlland" as i like to call since the club is placed in the west, the words: tifo and the word flares is complatley lost!!!

Watch our Film from our recent match in """"?SAS?""""(Airlinecompany)-Arena against "Westjylland est. 1999": www.fanatikos.dk pres the "Videomix fra herning"... Not a single flare have ever been lit by Midtjylland-fans.... Its more about drinkin beer and knocking on a drum :shock:

You should see the club... It's rotten and is all about money not about pride or anything else. Even their Stadium is sponsored by a airlinecompany. We all know how americans ruin the sportsmentality. Well thats just what they are doeing right now.

You are more than welcome in Viborg if that should have any interest but for gods sake don't travel all you money off whit a trip to hell. It's for your own sake. seriously.
BEAWARE OF THIS GREEN BASTARD... FUCK YOU Viborg-asshole... go and join the other 10 members in your fanclub... I hate you. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Your club consist of players without any future, players who couldn't find use in other bigger clubs..like ours.. only Thomas Frandsen could be usefull..AND HE'S PLAYING FOR US..... He didn't want to play for a club with no future.

Your stadium is a mud-hole, nobody want to follow your team, you has to invite 15000 people to a free game in order to gain a crowd of 3000... Nobody like you..We have more FCM-fans in Viborg than FUCKING Viborg-fans...

Okay here are facts: Viborg average crowd: 4811. FCM average crowd: 8362... We are bigger, we are better, we have a future, you are green we are black/red... You're an asshole..and normally I'm a nice guy...

Last game you won: congratulations. Viborg fans on the south side: app. 200... FCM fans travveling to Viborg about 800..Face it. And yes...We did use roman flares, we did get beaten by cops, we did kicked your ass outside the stadium..I know this is something that counts amoung infected VFF-bastards...

And to all you Polonia-guys: Sorry about the language.. I hate them so much... like you hate Legia (also green assholes)... You guys are welcome to see a match in Denmark, like I hope to join you in Poland soon...

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pt paź 29, 2004 21:39

Last game you won: congratulations. Viborg fans on the south side: app. 200... FCM fans travveling to Viborg about 800..Face it. And yes...We did use roman flares, we did get beaten by cops, we did kicked your ass outside the stadium..I know this is something that counts amoung infected VFF-bastards...
this I will remember - as some of our fans say You are too 'picnic mainded' ;)
I'll keep this in mind

well, it is a fact that tradition is important - but it's not that Viborg was ever BIG...

I like FCM - for the colours, for the speed of growth, for the dynamic approach to TIFO (by the way - Viborg's tifo on the derby was....bad...

and the peacefull, football loving fans

apart from the hooligan Butter Thief ;)

Smortyven FCM

Post autor: Smortyven FCM » pt paź 29, 2004 22:14

krol_olch pisze:
I like FCM - for the colours, for the speed of growth, for the dynamic approach to TIFO (by the way - Viborg's tifo on the derby was....bad...

and the peacefull, football loving fans

apart from the hooligan Butter Thief ;)
Thanx... I dislike you too :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Keep in touch
Smørtyven (Butterthief) - Trashing all green

ODPOWIEDZ