W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

To Kronoberg 2...

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Peter Ross (FCM)

To Kronoberg 2...

Post autor: Peter Ross (FCM) » śr cze 23, 2004 1:13

About your questions on ulvegraven.dk. :)

I started to support Polonia, after FCM had played a friendly match against Legia, we won 2-1, and Hangover_KSP/krol_och, came to congratulate us !
Then he said we should visit this forum, and since that time, I have supported Polonia, specially watched their results, and so on, and now i have ordered a scarf :P

It´s quiet funny to think that Legia is green, and they are Polonias hateclub number 1.
And our rivals Viborg, they are also green....
And both Polonia and FCM are red-black, that is also an important factor :D

Peter Ross - On the way to bed ! (Denmark-Sweden 2-2, Totti and his gang is out :lol: ) In Denmark we call Totti for Snotti, after he spitted on Christian Poulsen :)

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » śr cze 23, 2004 1:31

OK, mate.
My support for Polonia was, as much in life is, somewhat cirumstantial. Me and one of my sons (14) went to Konwiktorska last year and saw the game against Lech (with the new light posts!). After the game we had a small scuffle with some of the Legia curva wankers who tried to nick my son's Polonia scarf on the tram back into the city. Since then, firmly Anti-Legia...

Our local rivals are also green-white (Hammarby), but our main rivals are nevertheless dressed in black (and yellow, white). Thats AIK Solna (Stockholm). So in my case colour don't matter that much!

As for Denmark, don't really like FCK much since our encounter with them last year in quali for CL. Nevertheless, we outsung them pretty well at their home ground - 4500 DIF there...

See you in the Euro 2004 final then.

2-2.

Peter Ross (FCM)

Post autor: Peter Ross (FCM) » śr cze 23, 2004 1:36

I remember your match against FCK last year, I really liked what i saw !

You can look forward to see Søren Larsen in action, he is a fast, technical, and smart-thinking attacker :)

In 3 matches against FCM, in the season, whos just finished, he scored 4 goals against FCM, and his club scored 7 goals total against us....

Peter Ross - Denmark-Sweden final to the Euro 2004 :lol: :lol:

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » śr cze 23, 2004 1:43

So they scored half of their goals all season against you... Sören is an interesting new player for us, I take it you believe him to be a good buy for Djurgården?

were you at Parken last year?

Peter Ross (FCM)

Post autor: Peter Ross (FCM) » śr cze 23, 2004 1:51

No, sorry my bad formulating (formulering, if you understand a little danish :) )
Last season Frem scored 40 goals total, and 7 of them was against my team, FC Midtjylland.....

I was not in Parken, because I live about 400 km. away from Parken, but i saw the match in the TV, and i enjoyed your singing, tifo, everything :)

And i have a final question for you, will you say to Babis Stefanidis, that he have to change to FCM ?? :wink: I think he one of the biggest talents in Europa. And after Brøndby have signed Elmander, we can´t get him :(

Peter Ross

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr cze 23, 2004 8:59

some of the Legia curva wankers who tried to nick my son's Polonia scarf on the tram back into the citty
no shit??? :shock:
I didn't know You where on our match - and met the neighbours too...
Thats AIK Solna (Stockholm)
huh? I always thought AIK Solna was from that town with the silver mine I visited once ...

ODPOWIEDZ