W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Polish friends

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Kronoberg 2
Kontakt:

Polish friends

Post autor: Kronoberg 2 » śr cze 23, 2004 0:30

I've been trying to figure out the apparent friendships between Polonia and Cracovia, Arka etcetera, but since I don't understand polish it's hard to get an understanding of what these friendships are based on. In my country such friendships between fans of clubs in the same leauge or in the same country at least ;) are quite uncommon, if not even unheard of.
Could someone please fill me in on this?

Forza Djurgår'n and Polonia!

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr cze 23, 2004 8:53

the friendship with Cracovia is a real phenomenon as it reaches back to the 1930s, and is considered to be the oldest in Poland.
It is as tight on the club as on the fans level.
As one of the people from this forum says - "it's not like a regular friendship or club pact - it's about three or four generations of people from Warsaw and Cracow sharing the love for two clubs".

as to the friendships with Arka, Sandecja, Broń, Korona or Jeziorak - It's a different story every time and I hope someone will tell it coz I don't really know.

Wendkarz

Post autor: Wendkarz » śr cze 23, 2004 10:44

The frienship Polonia with Cracovia was based on tradition, it's the oldest friendship I think. For example Lech Poznan would like very much tu build a friendship with Widzew Lodz, because they have very good hooligans and Widzew one year ago have build friendship with Ruch Chorzow because they are also good in hooligans (called Psycho-fans). You know, many of supporters has different way to build the friendship.
The hardest hooligans friendships are:
Arka-Lech-Cracovia
Wisla-Lechia-Slask-Jagiellonia-Motor
Legia-Pogon-Zaglebie
Widzew-Ruch Chorzow- ??? (I don't know)

The friendship based on tradition:
Polonia-Cracovia, Polonia-Bron, Polonia-Arka (???)
and I know only this :)
Mayby someone will tell much better then I. I'm not so good in English (better in German)
Greetings

Wendkarz

Post autor: Wendkarz » śr cze 23, 2004 11:03

Here is in German about the Coalitions and hool-friendship:

Die zwei stärksten Bündnisse sind "Arka Gdynia-Lech Poznan-Cracovia Krakow" und "Slask Wroclaw-Lechia Gdansk-Wisla Krakow-Motor Lublin". Daneben vielleicht noch "Legia Warszawa-Pogon Szczecin-Zagkebie Sosnowiec", wobei hier die beiden letzten Vereine nicht direkt, sondern jeweils nur mit Legia befreundet sind. Nachdem es früher bei Länderspielen oftmals sehr derb gekracht hatte, wurde beschlossen, von nun an die Feindschaften während den Spielen der Nationalelf ruhen zu lassen und gemeinsam fur Polen zu kämpfen. Jedoch war die Dreiergruppe "Arka-Lech-Cracovia" kurz auch "ALC" genannt, dagegen. So kam es auf diversen Hooltreffen zu hitzigen Diskussionen, welche die Bildung einer grossen Koalition bei Länderspielen nach sich zog.

when you want more - it's here: http://www.fclfans.ch/phpBB2.1/viewtopic.php?t=254
or better all af the article about the supporters in Poland http://www.erlebnis-fussball.de/EF3-Story-Polen.pdf

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr cze 23, 2004 15:00

Three is the usual number for those pacts - Arka-Cracovia-Lech, Legia-Zagłebie-Pogoń, Wisła-Lecha-Slask.

but 'friendships' of this sort come and go, Legia used to have a pact with Wisla and Lechia some time ago, we used to have one with Lech Poznan, Gornik Zabrze or ŁKS Lódź. Some of us still bear a certain sentiment for those clubs (some of us hate thema and get red when they hear those names...)

the fact is - there are friendships and 'friendships' - the one between us and Cracovia i the first - though they may not visit us often, some of their more hardcore fans may not approve of the atmosphere on our stadium - doesn't change tha fact that it is a 'sacred bond' (the Pope is their's and our fan;) )
- and ' there are TWO crown clubs - Polonia&Cracovia - swore fidelity to one another - till the end ' :)

ODPOWIEDZ