W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Euro 2004

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Bobby
Kontakt:

Euro 2004

Post autor: Bobby » wt maja 25, 2004 20:31

Awatar użytkownika
Peter

Post autor: Peter » ndz maja 30, 2004 14:07

I don't speak german, but I think I know what about is this movie :lol:

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » ndz maja 30, 2004 14:23

they speaking a liitle bit Dutch in this film.....but it doesn't matter, what they are saying...watch

dkb
Kontakt:

Post autor: dkb » pn maja 31, 2004 20:34

cool commercial. will surely be a cracking and pathbreaking match against the netherland. though our national tea didn't perform well lately, i am sure that at least we won't loose.

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » wt cze 01, 2004 11:01

I must admit that i dont care much about this tournament :) Apart of Poland of course, shame that Scottish team wont play in Portugal...

This advert is great by the way :D

Sobota

Post autor: Sobota » sob cze 05, 2004 9:23

:D :D :D

what you think about this situations Germans/Holland in the past :?: do you still remember Rijkaard and Voeller and is it going to be kind of 'holy war' this time :?: maybe not at all :?: :wink:

dkb
Kontakt:

Post autor: dkb » pn cze 07, 2004 15:14

Sobota pisze::D :D :D

what you think about this situations Germans/Holland in the past :?: do you still remember Rijkaard and Voeller and is it going to be kind of 'holy war' this time :?: maybe not at all :?: :wink:
The Voeller/Rijkaard "incident" happened 14 years ago and therefor isn't an issue anymore, though the person Rijkaard isn't "very popular" in Germany due to it.
But since Germany and The Netherlands are neighbours matches between the two of them are always "derbies" and the fact both team have met several times in some very cracking and important matches in the past surely adds more "spice" to this ficture.
Additionally both are always aspirants for the title in the tournaments (well, if the Netherlands qualifiy for them in the first place :)) and since our group is considered to be a "death group" with Germany, The Netherlands and Czech Republic, not forgetting Latvia who beat Turkey (3rd place in world cup 2002) in the qualifiers but are kind of an unknown factor, makes the match a pathbreaking one since no team can't afford to loose.
Will surely be a cracking and hard-fought match the Tuesday after this one.

Awatar użytkownika
Oiolosse
Kontakt:

Post autor: Oiolosse » pn cze 07, 2004 16:08

Sorry guys but Neatherland will beat Germany :> And Czechs will win all tournament :)

dkb
Kontakt:

Post autor: dkb » pn cze 07, 2004 16:27

Oiolosse pisze:Sorry guys but Neatherland will beat Germany :> And Czechs will win all tournament :)
I just beg to differ, we WON'T loose against The Netherlands or thre Czech Republic. :D
When it comes to winning the tournament :
I would really like see us win, but we have many young and unexperienced players in our team this time so i am not very confident about that. Think France is going to get the cup, they have to make something up at their fans for their pitiful display at the world cup. Or maybe Italy since they play very efficient football.

Sobota

Post autor: Sobota » wt cze 08, 2004 9:53

dkb pisze:not forgetting Latvia who beat Turkey (3rd place in world cup 2002) in the qualifiers but are kind of an unknown factor
they beat Poland away in the qualifiers - so i think they're really much of a 'known factor' to us :D :D
Oiolosse pisze:Sorry guys but Neatherland will beat Germany :> And Czechs will win all tournament
Czechs or Italians [always my favourites, since 1990].

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » wt cze 08, 2004 16:50

Oiolosse pisze:Sorry guys but Neatherland will beat Germany :> And Czechs will win all tournament :)
maybe they will beat us in the first an second half time, but the third is our....

:wink:

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » pt cze 18, 2004 12:13

dywersant

Post autor: dywersant » pt cze 18, 2004 14:09

J'm waiting for Germany vs Czech Republic, sorry but czechs seemd to be a better team. they will win tournament in Portugal. :)

Awatar użytkownika
Oiolosse
Kontakt:

Post autor: Oiolosse » pt cze 18, 2004 14:44

dywersant pisze:J'm waiting for Germany vs Czech Republic, sorry but czechs seemd to be a better team. they will win tournament in Portugal. :)
Exactly :)

dkb
Kontakt:

Post autor: dkb » sob cze 19, 2004 19:59

dywersant pisze:J'm waiting for Germany vs Czech Republic, sorry but czechs seemd to be a better team. they will win tournament in Portugal. :)
Since Germany only managed a draw against Latvia :( today and we therefor have to beat Czech Repeublic in our last match, i hope you are wrong. Will surely be a tough match non Wednesday.

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » sob cze 19, 2004 22:53

In my opinion there are far better German strikers in Bundesliga than Fredi Bobic... He had quite bad season at Berlin,so why the feck is he in the Euro squad???

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » ndz cze 20, 2004 0:32

I have the same questions.....

I could only hope now...

BIG
(P)ierwsza Drużyna

Post autor: BIG » ndz cze 20, 2004 8:03

Bobic was hopeless. I really dont understand the coach. Why did he take off Kevin Kuranyi. For me, he is the best german striker at the moment. Brdaric ? no thanks....

Jersy

Post autor: Jersy » ndz cze 20, 2004 8:56

German team is rather weak at the moment. Kuranyi (even when he's playing with Bobic) has no support from team-mates. Their biggest strength are: rather solid defence (Lahm has got big amount of talent in his legs) and well executed free kicks and corners. I don't understrand Voeller who is still relying on Schneider (although Schweinsteiger is younger, faster and more creative) and Friedrich (Hinkel plays much more offensively). Now Rudi is in critical situation and will have to risk... Czechs (even probably without Nedved, Rosicky, Baros and other main figures) are still stronger then German...

Gość

Post autor: Gość » ndz cze 20, 2004 11:31

Do you think now they have qualified, that the Czechs will play their best team? This is something I dislike about the round robin tournaments. Thierry Henry did an interview on English TV, saying that they had hoped to beat the Croatians so they could rest players - it's not really fair on the other teams in the group.

Holland vs Czechs has certainly been the best game so far for the neutral.

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » ndz cze 20, 2004 12:14

My favourites at the Euro:

Obrazek

Lukas Podolski

he has to get a chance!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obrazek

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Awesome talent!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obrazek

Oliver Kahn

One of the best goalies ever!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obrazek

Timo Hildebrand

Rudi, give him a chance!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obrazek

Philipp Lahm

He is running and running....

Obrazek

Kevin Kuranyi

Fight and give us a goal!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obrazek

Michael Ballack

s'playing better than at fucking Bayern!!!!!!

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » ndz cze 20, 2004 16:44

but Bobby - c'mon - they all suck :P

the Czechs are gonna thump your Manschaft, walk over them like a stampede of buffalos, no chance 8)

how could You guys have lost with Holland?

Bober

Post autor: Bober » ndz cze 20, 2004 17:11

You only like german players Bobby?? Come on... This year you play very bad. I thing that Germany will come back to home in quarter finals, maybe like Spain :P . My favourite is Czech Republic.

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » ndz cze 20, 2004 17:30

No, I like players from other countries, too, but this was an answer of some postings above...

so, don't get nervous :wink:

Roy

Post autor: Roy » pt cze 25, 2004 12:29

Obrazek

THANX FOR ALL ENGLAND!!!!

ODPOWIEDZ