W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Greetings to Polonia supporters

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Gość

Greetings to Polonia supporters

Post autor: Gość » ndz maja 09, 2004 19:49

Hope it's O.K. to open a new thread for this.

I am a supporter of german Bundesliga2 team MSV Duisburg. I met one of your fellow Polonia supporters (greetings to Michal :)) on a fan board of scottish team Grennock Morton and he invited me to you forum. Well :), here i am.

A pity Polonia lost their match yesterday. Would have been a vital victory in the fight against relegation. Good luck for you to remain in Polands 1st division.

In fact MSV Duisburg played once against Polonia in the Inter-Toto Cup 99 (0-0), though i have to admit i couldn't remember it. Our club made it to the final that year where we were defeated by Auxerre. Things went bad after that, Duisburg got relegated that season and tried vainly to get back into Bundesliga1 since. The chance to get promoted this season are already gone for us since we got defeated by Erzgebirge Aue today, but we all hope that promotion will be achieved next year.

It is a little late now, but i will surely come back to this board and add some things. Anyone interested in some pics about the atmosphere in Duisburgs stadium and on away trips can find some pics at
http://www.stadionwelt.de/Stadionwelt-F ... sburg.html

dkb

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » ndz maja 09, 2004 20:17

Thanks dkb for your wishes.Please tell me one thing ,are you going to sell Spiżak somewhere ?;)

If you know someone who is posessing any photos from this Intertoto game in Warsaw or you know any useful links,please let us know.

Cheers

Kaminero
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kaminero » ndz maja 09, 2004 20:26

Ostatnio zmieniony ndz maja 09, 2004 20:28 przez Kaminero, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Kaminero
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kaminero » ndz maja 09, 2004 20:27

This Intertoto Cup match Polonia played in Leczna or Zamość (I don't remember), not in Warsaw. :roll:

Polonia stadium was closed this time.

pk

Post autor: pk » ndz maja 09, 2004 20:43

it was Zamosc, and if i remember it well we had the same coach that trains our team now..

Is there any polish player else? (about Spitzak i know).

tschoos (if I wrote it wrong - sorry, i have never learn german so i am improvising now..)

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » ndz maja 09, 2004 21:04

Sorry, about that error lads:)

Gość

Post autor: Gość » pn maja 10, 2004 13:44

pk pisze:it was Zamosc, and if i remember it well we had the same coach that trains our team now..

Is there any polish player else? (about Spitzak i know).

tschoos (if I wrote it wrong - sorry, i have never learn german so i am improvising now..)
Besides Miro Spizak we have indeed another player with polish origins in our team. His name is Rafael Kacior, striker, 21 years old. A very talented player who has frequently scores for our 2nd team (5th division). Kacior obviously needs more time to adapt himself to Bundesliga2, but unfortunately we have several good, experienced strikers so he didn't get the chance to prove himself yet. Therefor our club considers to "lend" him to Wacker Burghausen, another Bundesliga2 team, for the next season to get him some practical experience.
He is just too good to play in 5th or 4th division (or 2nd team propably gets promoted).

Besides Spizak and Kacior we currently don't have any polish players in our team, but 4 years ago Thomaz Hajto and Piotr Reiss played for MSV Duisburg and the supporters really have good memories of both of them.

@ Altze :
Don't think the club considers selling Spizak right now. He is one of the favourite players of coach Norbert Meier though he wasn't in the starting 11 this year. Think Meier wants to give him another chance to prove himself next season. But Spizaks contract ends in 2005 and he will surely need to improve his performance if he wants his contract to be prolonged.

dkb

Bobby
Kontakt:

Re: Greetings to Polonia supporters

Post autor: Bobby » pt maja 14, 2004 21:57

Anonymous pisze: I am a supporter of german Bundesliga2 team MSV Duisburg.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

his stadium is only 16km far away from our stadium
he is for me like for You a Legionist....

in Duisburg:

Obrazek

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pt maja 14, 2004 22:23

nice :)

he cannot be like a Legionist for You - the picture says it all - you're sitting nevt to eachother! :D
we couldn't do that

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » pt maja 14, 2004 23:49

The other half of the stadium was dismantled and was in the new construction, but the cops were between us.... :wink:

the worst thing is, that my cousin is supporting this ..... club :?

black sheep in the family :lol: ok, he was born in D*isb*rg and he is living there... :oops:

shame and scandal in the family :wink:

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » sob maja 15, 2004 0:18

But they are not getting big (as for German standards)attendances,arent they? As far as I know they have around 10 000 per game. New Wedausdtadion looks impressive,maybe that will increase their gate receipts. I must admit that I had always soft spot for this club, maybe because often they have Polish players in their squad.

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » sob maja 15, 2004 0:20

so do I :)

and they don't like Schalke, do they?

Krombacher insisted that I ask You Bobby - "Do you like Schlake" :twisted: ?

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » sob maja 15, 2004 0:24

I'm member of the following football clubs

SC Rot-Weiß Oberhausen Rheinland
FC Schalke 04 Gelsenkirchen
SpVgg. Sterkrade 06/07 Oberhausen

so I like it :wink:

btw. our Hools are having a friendship with Schalke

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » sob maja 15, 2004 0:28

Altze pisze:But they are not getting big (as for German standards)attendances,arent they? As far as I know they have around 10 000 per game. New Wedausdtadion looks impressive,maybe that will increase their gate receipts. I must admit that I had always soft spot for this club, maybe because often they have Polish players in their squad.
Wedaustadion:

Obrazek

ok, it was the old one....

Obrazek

btw. the new stadiums in Germany: http://www.stadionwelt.de/Stadionwelt-S ... chland.htm

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » sob maja 15, 2004 0:34

Stadionwelt is a great site,probably one of the best stadia-sites on the web. I'm very disappointed by seeing there that M'gladbach Boekelberg will be completely renovated. I like this stadium very much(not the club). Terracing ,terracing,tarracing... ehhhh :roll: Well,it'll be turning all "shiny & plastic" then...

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » sob maja 15, 2004 0:36

yeah, the good old Bökelberg....c'est la vie.....

btw. Stadionwelt.de is great....here are the Polish stadiums:
http://www.stadionwelt.de/Stadionwelt-S ... Polen.html

and this is Oberhausen:

http://www.stadionwelt.de/Stadionwelt-S ... ausen.html

Obrazek

Gość

Post autor: Gość » ndz maja 16, 2004 23:05

Altze pisze:But they are not getting big (as for German standards)attendances,arent they? As far as I know they have around 10000 per game. New Wedausdtadion looks impressive,maybe that will increase their gate receipts. I must admit that I had always soft spot for this club, maybe because often they have Polish players in their squad.
Unfortunately you're are right. The average attendance in Duisburg is low compared to german "standards". Additionally we have a lot of moaners coming to our home matches, so it is hard to create a great atmosphere, especially when the team doesn't perform very well.
But still our crowd is 2x bigger than the crowds in Oberhausen, though they we're in touch with the promotion ranks troughout the whole season (@ Bobby : Sorry, konnte ich mir jetzt nicht verkneifen ;).

P.S:
I live only 3km away from Oberhausens stadium.

@ Altze :

The "Böckelberg" is NOT being renovated, they buildt a NEW stadium, 2x bigger than the old one (60.000 seats). I was there one time (we played Gladbach in a cup match this year, lost after penalty shootout), standing in a corner and have to admit i don't regret that they move into a new stadium next season. The tower of the flood light is right within the fan block. Couldn't see half of the pitch.

dkb
Kontakt:

Post autor: dkb » ndz maja 16, 2004 23:08

Sorry, forgot to login before posting once again.

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » pn maja 17, 2004 17:03

[quote="AnonymousBut still our crowd is 2x bigger than the crowds in Oberhausen, though they we're in touch with the promotion ranks troughout the whole season (@ Bobby : Sorry, konnte ich mir jetzt nicht verkneifen ;).

P.S:
I live only 3km away from Oberhausens stadium.

[/quote]

war klar :wink:

Where do You live?

Next Sundy we will go to the first league :lol:

dkb
Kontakt:

Post autor: dkb » pn maja 17, 2004 23:36

I live in Duisburg-Neumühl, right at the border to Oberhausen.

Didn't think you would win in Nürnberg (Nuremberg); guess they took a day off celebrating promotion. But that's the kind of luck you need sometimes.
Sorry, don't think you will get promoted next sunday since you have the worst initial position of all the four promotion aspirants left. Hard to believe that Aachen, Mainz AND Cottbus will drop points, especially not Mainz who will play Trier at home. Think this year Mainz will finally be promoted, after they blew it the last two season.
But at least you had the dream, we just had sh*t this year.

Have to admit RWO played a great season (unfortunately they perfomed much better than my MSV).

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » wt maja 18, 2004 0:58

Andre,how about MSV finances? Could you sign some decent players after this season or you just will put some current staff on sale 'cause of building new stands?

dkb
Kontakt:

Post autor: dkb » wt maja 18, 2004 13:15

Two years ago the cooperation who bought the TV rights from the Deutsche Fussball Liga (DFL; Bundesliga1 and Bundesliga2) wasn't able to fulfill its financial obligations anymore and therefor less money than expected were paid to the teams. This got many teams, especially those of Bundesliga2, into serious trouble. Our MSV Duisburg was one of the teams who were affected the most since at this time more than half of our budget was based on these payments. Additionally due to some mismanagement by our last board of management the club had accumulated some relevant debts. Our club was close-by insolvency then.

Fortunately our new chairman Walter Hellmich put a lot of effort and some of his own money into the club to get us the concession to play in Bundesliga2 further on. After that he consolidated the finances and was even able to gather enough funds to renovate our stadium, a life-long dream of every MSV supporter. Right now our club once again has a very solid financial background and is one of the financially strongest clubs in Bundesliga2.

Therefor we don't NEED to sell any of our players right now. 3 or 4 players will have to leave MSV Duisburg due to expiration of their contracts. These players shall be replaced by some strong players who can help us to get promoted next season. Two players, Dirk Lottner (1.FC Köln) and Holger Wehlage (Werder Bremen) has already been signed, 2/3 more players shall follow them. Especially Lottner is expected to be the strongly needed enhancement for the central midfield position. The last but one season when he got promoted with Köln he was THE player in Bundesliga2. We hope he can do it with MSV Duisburg once again.
Unfortuantely one key player may leave us. Top-scorer and probably best player this season, Aziz Ahanfouf, wants to play in Bundesliga1 as soon as possible. He has some offers from Bundesliga1 teams who want to sign him. His is binded by contract to MSV Duisburg another season, therefor i think there's is a good chance he will stay at least for another season. Would be a great loss if he leaves us.

Of course the "new" stadium is a financial "burden". Think our club needs to get promoted next season, or at least the season after. Otherwise we won't be able to put so much money into the players as we can afford now.

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » wt maja 18, 2004 17:52

I remember Wehlage when he played at FC St Pauli. Lottner - i think he has deadly long shots as far as I remember from Bundesliga-one of the best players of relegated Koln team. Good signings then.

Bobby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bobby » wt maja 18, 2004 22:17

@dkb I'm Sterkrader

My cousins are form Huckingen

thx. for Your fair words about us.....

but we will take it on Sunday....

.....1. Liga - wir kommen!!!!!!!

ODPOWIEDZ