W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Welcome!

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Altze
Kontakt:

Welcome!

Post autor: Altze » czw maja 06, 2004 16:28

Welcome you all English speaking fans!
Feel free to register on our forum. Comlpete instructions are available here
If you have any questions concerning registration ,please email me at mstachura79@yahoo.co.uk
If you have any questions or you want to present your opinion about our team please post in "Football news" chapter
If you have any questions or you want to present your opinion about our supporters please post in "Supporters" chapter
If you would like to start off-topic discussion ,please post in "Hyde Park".

Please post here ONLY IN ENGLISH.
We are looking forward to chat with you.
Thanks in advance
Altze

Awatar użytkownika
dapoetone
IFC POLONI@

Post autor: dapoetone » czw maja 06, 2004 23:54

Hello

Wow. I just found out that I'm the mod of this forum :D

Nice to see.

Greetings to all the people from other countries keeping their fingers crossed for our Cause. As it's commonly known that friendship comes back to you, you may surely except the same from us.

Please, just tell if you need something regarding Polonia - I will see what I can do.

If any of you is interested in recieving Videos / CD's with Polonia matches, I think we can make it somehow. It may take some time now, as I'm not yet prepared, but from the beginning of the next season there is a real chance of us doing such thing every week (Other & definitely cheaper way of doing it is an ftp with highlights of our matches, I'm still thinking it over).

Regards: Marcin aka dapoetone

TOMIK

Post autor: TOMIK » sob cze 26, 2004 11:48

hi

ODPOWIEDZ