W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Polonia - NAC / NAC - Polonia

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » śr sie 05, 2009 10:03

DEADLY SIN pisze:
NAC EL pisze:Luckily not. It didn't last very long, maybe 10 seconds. I guess more people didn't find it very funny. 2 other chants were okay, we sang to you:

A- A- A- aspergestekers!

To- To- To- Tomatenplukkers!

It means asparagus cutters and the second means tomato pickers. It's a (not so very funny) joke. Because a lot of Polish workers in Holland do this kind of work, we called you that. Be prepared to hear it Thursday as well.
Why the hell you would not sing 'Een Bussie Vol Met Polen', since some of our fans will take a bus to Breda? Quite an original way of saying 'hello' to Polonia supporters. Or maybe you could take an example from Utrecht fans and put a banner 'Fuck Polska'? Why the heck we did not write a song about 'bollockless homos' for NAC supporters and warn them before that they need 'to be prepared to hear it' during the match, cause it is our custom to welcome the Dutch in such a way and this is what we think about them? That would create a level playing field for Polonia and NAC supporters so you could sing your silly song about 'asparagus cutters and tomato pickers'.

No comments on this one.
You rather have us saying fuck Poland than some harmless jokes about Polish workers in Holland? :roll:

We only sang 'Een bussie vol NAAR Polen', because we were in a bus full on TO Poland. I'm guessing tomorrow we WILL sing 'Een bussie vol met Polen'.

You are taking this to serious. Like I said, it wasn't a very good joke, and fortunatly, also not one that was repeated very often. Dn't tell me you didn't make 1 insult towards us. I think that's just friendly rivalry, there is always room for that in my opinion.
tsst pisze:I have one more question about Breda. Where is the best place for jogging in Breda?
I will stay close to the Grote Markt.
There is a very nice public park just a couple of blocks away from the Grote Markt. When you walk towards the city center from the Breda trainstation, you can't miss it.

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr sie 05, 2009 10:08

DEADLY SIN pisze:
NAC EL pisze:Luckily not. It didn't last very long, maybe 10 seconds. I guess more people didn't find it very funny. 2 other chants were okay, we sang to you:

A- A- A- aspergestekers!

To- To- To- Tomatenplukkers!

It means asparagus cutters and the second means tomato pickers. It's a (not so very funny) joke. Because a lot of Polish workers in Holland do this kind of work, we called you that. Be prepared to hear it Thursday as well.
Why the hell you would not sing 'Een Bussie Vol Met Polen', since some of our fans will take a bus to Breda? Quite an original way of saying 'hello' to Polonia supporters. Or maybe you could take an example from Utrecht fans and put a banner 'Fuck Polska'? Why the heck we did not write a song about 'bollockless homos' for NAC supporters and warn them before that they need 'to be prepared to hear it' during the match, cause it is our custom to welcome the Dutch in such a way and this is what we think about them? That would create a level playing field for Polonia and NAC supporters so you could sing your silly song about 'asparagus cutters and tomato pickers'.

No comments on this one.
Bulls eye, Deadly Sin. I am also amazed by the quality of the Dutch "sense of humour". And yes, "Een Bussie" is a great song that is even funnier than the ones you quoted. I was really baffled when I heard it over and over again on Dutch TV. Hillarious. Har har har.

Too bad we didn't know, maybe we could prepare one in the lines of:
ch-ch-ch-cheesemongers
or
w-w-w-weed junkies

k.wirus is damn right, it seems being nice and friendly does not pay off in football. If you want respect, burn their city - Legia's philosophy.
You are taking this to serious. Like I said, it wasn't a very good joke, and fortunatly, also not one that was repeated very often. Dn't tell me you didn't make 1 insult towards us. I think that's just friendly rivalry, there is always room for that in my opinion.
Perhaps you would be surprised, but thats not what we do in such cases...
Oh, and with the "Fuck Polska" flag he was being ironic. The thing is, from "retards" and "tomato pickers" its just a step to the "Bussie" and just another small step to "Fuck Polska". Its all about respect.

Probably a cultural difference though. The song reminds me of our "Chlopcy do bicia, synowie Kononowicza" against Jagiellonia. The only difference is that our relations with Jaga are tense and very unfriendly. I can't imagine chanting "dirty miners" or "retards" at neutral and friendly groups like Gornik or even Odra.

HoekieB

Post autor: HoekieB » śr sie 05, 2009 10:17

NAC EL is taking it way to seriously to mention it here, because 5 drunk guys sing something 'funny' about Polish people in Holland

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr sie 05, 2009 10:25

I'm not saying its a major incident, but I was wondering about the "real" image of this "gezellig" atmosphere that NAC EL was mentioning.

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » śr sie 05, 2009 10:53

HoekieB pisze:NAC EL is taking it way to seriously to mention it here, because 5 drunk guys sing something 'funny' about Polish people in Holland
I wouldn't find it offensive at all if Polonia fans would call us cheesemongers. It's not filled with humour, neither was calling you tomatopickers. We know you have stereotypes, just like we have them towards you. And in football, stereotypes are always used to get to another. We are not idiots, we know not all Polish people in Holland are low-class workers.

I can assure the atmosphere in the away end has never been unfriendly towards Polonia fans. I was just pinpointing 1 minor incident, because there was asked if there was any negative shouts. Yes, there were. But not much. Don't forget we applauded the big banner and flags you gave the players at the start, and the aplause we gave the Polonia players after the match. (that IS on youtube).

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » śr sie 05, 2009 11:18

I just HAD to show you this:
Breda- Breda thanks the Polish...And how. Already convinced of a vicory on Polonia Warszawa, a large group of NAC fans wants to give the Polish guests a warm welcome.

Warm as in friendly. When both teams walk on to the pitch, the 500 members of the NAC fangroup Breda Locos will show a enormous banner on the honour stand. The banner will show: Dziekujemy Wam Polacy.

Almost every person in Breda knows the meaning of that sentence: Breda thanks the Polish. It was a yell referring to the liberation of the city on the 28th and 29th of october 1944, by the first Pantzerdivision of General Stanislav Maczek.

The banner shows a fairly accurate reproduction of the flyers that were hanging everywhere in Breda in the fall of '44. Unfortunatly, the drawing has become slightly cartoon-like. "The guy that normally does our banner artwork is on a holiday in Bulgaria." according to president Martijn Koks. "But we felt like we had to do this". Just last friday the Locos came up the idea of this banner, when they saw the 65 year old flyer on a English fansite from Polonia. The site also told that some 100 Polish fans had plans of visiting the grave of Maczek and seeing some other Polish monuments in Breda.

This was enough for the Breda Locos to get into action. Not really because of the history, but more because of the reputation of Breda, being called the most Polish ciy in the Netherlands.

A reputation begun with Polish liberators who decided to stay in Breda, and altering the culture and sports here for ever. Nobody has forgotten the Polish top scorers NAC had in the 1968-69 season.

But shouldn't the Polish club be the winnner tomorrow in that case?

"No" says Koks without hesitation. "That's a bit to much".

As we see it: The Polish are REALLY thanked when they lose this time.
To keep the banner a suprise, I didn't copy the picture. If you want to see it, I can give you the URL where this news item was posted. HoekieB already posted it and removed it again, so I won't show it either.

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr sie 05, 2009 11:33

as long as the Locos don't try to make it "funny" - eg. "Thank you Poles" and an image of some people picking tomatoes and asparagus ;) - its a very very nice gesture on your part.

enough from me about the "funny songs" - I can see that it all boils down to cultural traits, and that it was not meant to be as offensive as we might interpret it.

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » śr sie 05, 2009 11:40

krol_olch pisze:as long as the Locos don't try to make it "funny" - eg. "Thank you Poles" and an image of some people picking tomatoes and asparagus ;) - its a very very nice gesture on your part.

enough from me about the "funny songs" - I can see that it all boils down to cultural traits, and that it was not meant to be as offensive as we might interpret it.
Exactly :wink:

T55T

Post autor: T55T » śr sie 05, 2009 11:53

NAC EL pisze:
tsst pisze:I have one more question about Breda. Where is the best place for jogging in Breda?
There is a very nice public park just a couple of blocks away from the Grote Markt. When you walk towards the city center from the Breda trainstation, you can't miss it.
Thanks!

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » śr sie 05, 2009 12:12

NAC EL pisze:Dn't tell me you didn't make 1 insult towards us. I think that's just friendly rivalry, there is always room for that in my opinion.
Well, believe it or not but we didn't. The only song where we referred to you was: "...wygramy wygramy wygramy, Holendrów pokonamy...", which means: "...we'll win, we'll win, we'll win, we'll beat the Dutch...". This is our song that is sung during every game and instead of "the Dutch" we mention the fans of the opposite team or the team itself.

We tried to keep it friendly and as far as I am concerned I didn't not hear any insult from the stand towards you. Excuse me then, but I don't get such a sense of humour.

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » śr sie 05, 2009 12:30

I can understand you don't see the humour in it. Neither do I. But at least it was less dreadfull than: stand full of retards. (which is by the way sang to almost every team).

jędrekKSP

Post autor: jędrekKSP » śr sie 05, 2009 12:30

to all Polonia supporters going to Breda

Let's meet in Grote Market at 3 pm !

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » śr sie 05, 2009 12:36

jêdrekKSP pisze:to all Polonia supporters going to Breda

Let's meet in Grote Market at 3 pm !
I'm there! 8) 8) 8)

More pics of last week:

http://www.nac-0113.nl/verslag1.html

(click on the blue sentence to go to next page)

RNL

Post autor: RNL » śr sie 05, 2009 18:07

http://maps.google.nl/maps?hl=nl&biw=10 ... a=N&tab=il

http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&bi ... a=N&tab=li

That's the Park he's is referring to. About 5 minutes walk from the Grote Markt.

Marianesco
(P)ierwsza Drużyna

Post autor: Marianesco » śr sie 05, 2009 23:30

DEADLY SIN ! Polish bulldog for Dutch Potatos and Asss ;) wrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Joke .... Im in amsterdam right now and enjoy Holland culture .... ;)
I know that some black thirst is walking around old market in Breda.. and everything is nice!

See you guys tomorow!
Marian

klaashaas

Post autor: klaashaas » czw sie 06, 2009 11:24

Nice photo shoot. And I think I know the photographer of 48.jpg :)

We definately have a different sense of humour. I know those songs weren't meant to be disrespectfull. The Dutch are usually straightforward, not hot tempered and give and take 'insults' with a grain of salt. If DEADLY SIN can't see that or refuses to accept that, well, so be it. We know better: I can't remember seeing so much respect for an opponent before and after a match.

I can't wait to hear some Polish humour from the away stand tonight. The Polish speaker in the stadium is a friend of mine. I'll ask her to translate your chants:)!

Enjoy the match!

Awatar użytkownika
mesc

Post autor: mesc » czw sie 06, 2009 20:44

Dear Breda Fans,
congratulation and see you next year in Europa League. :) Please, visit us sometimes on our forum and tell some nice stories about away games all over Europe. Good luck!

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » czw sie 06, 2009 22:01

To NAC Breda fans - congratulations on making it through to the next round. Good luck!

Thank you for your beautiful banner. We really appreciate it.

HoekieB

Post autor: HoekieB » czw sie 06, 2009 22:04

Thank you, your support to Polonia is amazing.

Keep up the good work and see you next year.

RNL

Post autor: RNL » czw sie 06, 2009 22:31

DEADLY SIN pisze:To NAC Breda fans - congratulations on making it through to the next round. Good luck!

Thanks. We will need it, as we are the unseeded team now... No Legia... only Lech is present in the next round. Thank God they are unseeded as well, so we can not draw them...

Take care and make sure you play better in the league than last Sunday... and we will see you next year in the Champions League 8) :wink:

Obrazek

Obelix

Post autor: Obelix » czw sie 06, 2009 22:41

Thank you for your banner. It was really something great.

Anyway - you HAVE TO like us - Poles! First we brought freedom to your city (Maczek), then we hosted you in Warsaw and you have great memories out of it, now we lost 1:4 average... ;)

How could you not like us at such circumstances? 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations anyway! You were better (maybe not 4:1, but still...)

Good luck in next round and go far, Breda! :D
Ostatnio zmieniony czw sie 06, 2009 23:34 przez Obelix, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

pk

Post autor: pk » czw sie 06, 2009 23:31

I will remember NAC as very nice club with fantastic fans.

congratulations!

Awatar użytkownika
elektryk

Post autor: elektryk » czw sie 06, 2009 23:52

RNL pisze:
DEADLY SIN pisze:To NAC Breda fans - congratulations on making it through to the next round. Good luck!

Thanks. We will need it, as we are the unseeded team now... No Legia... only Lech is present in the next round. Thank God they are unseeded as well, so we can not draw them...
Take care and make sure you play better in the league than last Sunday... and we will see you next year in the Champions League 8) :wink:

Obrazek
SV Werder Bremen 1899 GER 91,339
Villarreal CF ESP 80,853
AS Roma ITA 78,582
PSV Eindhoven NED 75,826
Szachtar Donieck UKR 74,370
Zienit Sankt Petersburg RUS 68,525
Hamburger SV GER 67,339
SL e Benfica POR 64,292
València CF ESP 59,853
AFC Ajax NED 54,826
Steaua Bukareszt ROU 53,781
Fenerbahçe SK TUR 52,445
FC Basel 1893 SUI 51,050
Lille OSC FRA 47,033
Everton FC ENG 35,899
Club Brugge KV BEL 34,065
sc Heerenveen NED 33,826
Galatasaray SK TUR 33,445
FK Austria Wiedeń AUT 31,565
SS Lazio ITA 26,582
Hertha BSC Berlin GER 26,339
AC Sparta Praga CZE 26,150
Dinamo Bukareszt ROU 25,781
AÉK GRE 25,633
SK Slavia Praga CZE 25,150
Metalist Charków UKR 24,370
Aston Villa FC ENG 23,899
FK Partizan SRB 23,050
Athletic Club de Bilbao ESP 23,853
Hapoel Tel-Awiw ISR 18,050
FC Twente NED 17,826
NK Dinamo CRO 16,466
Liteks Łowecz BUL 16,250
Fulham FC ENG 15,899
CSKA Sofia BUL 14,250
Toulouse FC FRA 14,033
CFR Cluj ROU 13,781
Odense Boldklub DEN 12,890
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LECH POZNAŃ POL 12,583
Genoa CFC 1893 ITA 12,582
FC Slovan Liberec CZE 12,150
FK Crvena zvezda SRB 12,050
Heart of Midlothian FC SCO 11,575
Brøndbyernes IF DEN 10,890
Trabzonspor Kulübü TUR 10,445
Metałurh Donieck UKR 10,370
En Avant Guingamp FRA 10,033
FC Vaslui ROU 9,781
PAÓK GRE 9,633
Dinamo Moskwa RUS 9,525
Amkar Perm RUS 9,525
MŠK Žilina SVK 8,933
Tromsø IL NOR 8,760
SK Rapid Wiedeń AUT 8,565
Worskła Połtawa UKR 8,370
FC Sion SUI 8,050
NAC NED 7,826
BATE Borysów BLR 7,733
CD Nacional POR 7,292
IF Elfsborg SWE 6,938
Sivasspor Kulübü TUR 6,445
KRC Genk BEL 6,065
FK Teplice CZE 5,150
SK Sigma Ołomuniec CZE 4,150
Stabæk IF NOR 3,760
SK Sturm Graz AUT 3,565
Bnei Yehuda Tel-Awiw ISR 3,050
ŠK Slovan Bratysława SVK 2,933
MFK Košice SVK 2,933
Saint Patrick's Athletic FC IRL 2,899
NK Maribor SVN 2,816
FK Sarajevo BIH 1,733
FK Bakı AZE 0,899
Qarabağ Ağdam AZE 0,899
FC Levadia Tallin EST 0,866
Aktobe Lento KAZ 0,649

Breda-Noord

Post autor: Breda-Noord » pt sie 07, 2009 0:13

I wish u the best in the future ..keep up the great support!

Breda bevrijdt door polen!

Canus_Ochota

Post autor: Canus_Ochota » pt sie 07, 2009 9:05

good luck Breda ! :)

I hope You will visit us on this forum sometimes :)

ODPOWIEDZ