W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Polonia - NAC / NAC - Polonia

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Polonia - NAC / NAC - Polonia

Post autor: kozlorf » pt lip 17, 2009 18:52

I think it's better to write in English here, than to use Google Translator somewhere else ;)

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » pt lip 17, 2009 18:59

Google translate makes no sense at all. :lol:

As I stated earlier, I have room for 3 of 4 people from Polonia in Amsterdam. I'm going to the home match as well, so we can travel to my place together.

Mail me or send a message via here. Hope to see you the 30th!

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » pt lip 17, 2009 19:06

NAC EL pisze:Google translate makes no sense at all. :lol:

As I stated earlier, I have room for 3 of 4 people from Polonia in Amsterdam. I'm going to the home match as well, so we can travel to my place together.

Is it the match in the Netherlands that comes first really? I think the first leg will take place in Poland, I'm not sure though.

jędrekKSP

Post autor: jędrekKSP » pt lip 17, 2009 19:08

Don't get me wrong mate, but this sounds like a trap :)

But - however - see You in Breda !

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » pt lip 17, 2009 19:09

jêdrekKSP pisze:

A trap for what? :P
DEADLY SIN pisze:

Is it the match in the Netherlands that comes first really? I think the first leg will take place in Poland, I'm not sure though.
My bad, 30-07 is in Poland, 6-8 in the Netherlands.

Offer still counts though. :D

jędrekKSP

Post autor: jędrekKSP » pt lip 17, 2009 19:18

Hm, our neighbors tried to trick us that way many times before :lol:

but still - it's very nice of You to offer this opportunity.

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » pt lip 17, 2009 19:40

NAC EL pisze:
jędrekKSP pisze:

A trap for what? :P
And what if I told you that you could come to my flat, which is relatively close to Polonia stadium, with three of your mates. Would you hesitate or not?

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » pt lip 17, 2009 20:00

Not really. Maybe I just believe in true love for football and a close connection between fans. Never got in trouble though. Even in England I could stay with QPR fans who only knew me 10 minutes. Maybe people that want to come trap me by stealing everything in my house. The risk is on both sides.

And I don't live near the stadium, I live 10 minutes from the Ajax stadium, which is 100 km away from Breda. :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
@ack

Post autor: @ack » pt lip 17, 2009 20:15

Come on guys, You`re getting paranoid. I think those knuckleheads from Legia are not smart enought to come up with tha conspiracy that will lead a bunch of 3-4 Polonia fans in to a deadly ;) trap in the middle of the Netherlands.

I would love to visit NL to see this game and get along with NAC supporters but at the moment im totaly out of cash. Otherwise I would find NAC EL offer very interesting.

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » pt lip 17, 2009 20:18

@ack pisze:knuckleheads
:D :D :D

jędrekKSP

Post autor: jędrekKSP » pt lip 17, 2009 20:34

Do You drink Vodka in your country?

tommy

Post autor: tommy » pt lip 17, 2009 20:42

jędrekKSP pisze:Do You drink Vodka in your country?
vodka is international drink... ok, u can't buy vodka in muslim countries :wink:
Ostatnio zmieniony pt lip 17, 2009 20:50 przez tommy, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

jędrekKSP

Post autor: jędrekKSP » pt lip 17, 2009 20:48

Hope the NAC guy will know what I meant !

not drinking. DRINKING.

tommy

Post autor: tommy » pt lip 17, 2009 20:55

every1 drink vodka. do u know some1 who never drink vodka?

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pt lip 17, 2009 22:06

knuckleheads from Legia perhaps not, but cockers from Den Haag - more likely :)

10 minutes from ArenA? On foot? :D there is no "normal" housing in that area! But - as a True Dutch - you probably meant 10 minutes by bike ;)

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » sob lip 18, 2009 9:33

krol_olch pisze:knuckleheads from Legia perhaps not, but cockers from Den Haag - more likely :)

10 minutes from ArenA? On foot? :D there is no "normal" housing in that area! But - as a True Dutch - you probably meant 10 minutes by bike ;)
Got that right. :P

DRINKING is no problem, you'll find enough of that in Breda. Vodka isn't populair, it's all about beer.

Last year the mayor of Breda wanted to ban beer from the stadium. Riots, angry letters, paintbombs...People went bananas over that idea. :lol: I don't care much about alcohol, so I didn't bother. It's a Breda thing, everything is about beer. I'm born and raised in Amsterdam, so maybe that's why.

This is our last season in 10 minutes by the way. So you can get an idea of what NAC is about.

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » ndz lip 19, 2009 10:16

is there any news about where the game will be played? I heard it might not be in warschau because of working on the stadium, and I heard about 2 other possibilities where the game could be played.

I want to book a hotel but dont know where to book yet. Does anybody know when the dicision will be taken where the game will be played? And what the different possibilities are?

Thanks.

tijo

Post autor: tijo » ndz lip 19, 2009 10:29

today there is no possibility to get certain information about that because the day off

Check out this forum tomorrow. I heard that one of the possible localisation is Bydgoszcz, but people from club do everything to held Warsaw.

Profesor Ciekawski
(P)ierwsza Drużyna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Profesor Ciekawski » ndz lip 19, 2009 10:42

NACBreda pisze:i I heard it might not be in warschau because of working on the stadium,
You are right that it might not be in Warsaw, and we do not know anything for sure yet. But your suggestion that it would be due to works going on on our stadium is extremely optimist. In fact, our stadium is owned by the City of Warsaw, which - contrary to earlier promises made during election campaign - is unwilling to spend any descent amount to upgrade our stadium to the quality which would be acceptable for international games. So actually, no works are going on at all! And it is not due to the lack of resources, financial crisis etc. At the same time the City offered over 100 mln euro for the new stadium of our local rival - Legia Warszawa. Sorry for a few sentences off-topic, but I wanted you to have a clear picture.

Certainly, there will be info on our forum as soon as we know where the game is going to be played.

Breda-Noord

Post autor: Breda-Noord » ndz lip 19, 2009 11:16

tijo pisze:today there is no possibility to get certain information about that because the day off

Check out this forum tomorrow. I heard that one of the possible localisation is Bydgoszcz, but people from club do everything to held Warsaw.
When the game is played in the Polonia stadium.how big is the away section for us?

cheers

tijo

Post autor: tijo » ndz lip 19, 2009 11:25

Unfortunetly - there is no away section, this is one of the problem with our stadion - but there is possibility to extract one of the sectors of the Main Stand for You. Total capacity of stadium is about 5.500, one sector has up to 400 places

Obrazek

Canus_Ochota

Post autor: Canus_Ochota » ndz lip 19, 2009 11:50

i'm sure that the game won't be played in Warsaw. We must wait for decisions

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » ndz lip 19, 2009 13:19

well if you could use 1 or 2 sections (from 400 people) for the away club then the problem would be solved i think?? Then you meet the international standards... or are there more problems?

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » ndz lip 19, 2009 14:23

For me personally it may be perfectly solved like this. But I don't know what would be the club's opinion about it, and what UEFA may say.

And still, it much depends on you too ;). The stand on the picture is sort of a "family" stand, so there are families with children and casual Warsaw citizens rather than the hardcore Polonia fans. There would be no danger at all for you, but the question is whether your fans would make no danger for the local people there?

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » ndz lip 19, 2009 14:33

I know you and Legia wouldn't like it...But why can't it be played in the Stadion Wojska Polskiego? It's nearby for the Polonia fans, meets international standards, and has a respectable away end. And Legia plays against Brondby in Denmark first, so they don't need it.

Or is this a problem with the neighbourhood? Is the stadium in the middle of houses? In that case, police would not be able to garanty safety I guess.

ODPOWIEDZ