W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Polonia - NAC / NAC - Polonia

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » pn lip 20, 2009 22:04

Book your stay in Warsaw for few days then. It's nice here now from the tourist point of view, and many events going on in the weekend.

At worse, you will need to drive 100-200 km from Warsaw to the game, if it's in the other city, and then back. If it's here, there's no problem.

Obelix

Post autor: Obelix » pn lip 20, 2009 22:09

NACBreda pisze:okay its not that absurd but im just frustrated that i cant book my trip:)
I hope everything is clear before the weekend, but i guess that could be a problem too. Id rather go with the plane then with the car because its much easier. The loco's bus is no option for me, we like to stay in Poland for few days and not: drive to the match, see the match and drive back.
Yeah - that's the reason why we - catholics - don't like you - lutherans. You have to have everything settled up - in advance. We don't give a shit... :wink: :wink: :wink:
(maybe that's the reason you have highways and we have shitways - but never mind :D )

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » pn lip 20, 2009 22:20

hahahahah

well i wouldnt mind too much about the 200km but i searched for the distance between Warsaw and Bydgoszcz, i found 2 Bydgoszcz's, one 5 hours driving from Warsaw and the other 7 hours driving from Warsaw. Thats a bit too much for me :)

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » pn lip 20, 2009 22:21

NACBreda pisze:hahahahah

well i wouldnt mind too much about the 200km but i searched for the distance between Warsaw and Bydgoszcz, i found 2 Bydgoszcz's, one 5 hours driving from Warsaw and the other 7 hours driving from Warsaw. Thats a bit too much for me :) so if its in Bydgoszcz and i booked a flight to Warsaw, then i still have a problem.

Obelix

Post autor: Obelix » wt lip 21, 2009 1:05

The real Bydgoszcz is 250 km away from Warsaw. By car it's about 3 hours (no highways- we're catholics...;-)). By bus... well, it can be 5... Maybe by train it can be 4...

tijo

Post autor: tijo » wt lip 21, 2009 8:13

Distance 250km is for us, from Warsow. But for the people from Breda better acces to Bydgoszcz is the way by Poznań. It only 130km.
Proper Bydgoszcz is very near of other big city - Toruń... and check the german name - Bromberg.

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » wt lip 21, 2009 8:28

Yeah - that's the reason why we - catholics - don't like you - lutherans.
why do you assume hey are lutherans? There is plenty of Catholics in the Netherlands :shock:
Also - Catholics from Slovenia or Italy or Austria have much better highways that the Dutch ;) Going from Germany through NL, Belgium to France is like watching highways gradually fall apart...

as to our game with the Sanmanirians - the reasn for swapping the home and away games was that we would have to play our game in Warsaw on the same day as Legia played theirs. Our police never allows two games to be played in Warsaw on the same day. BUT - Legia wanted to swap their game instead of us. They didn't let them.

If the game is in Bydgoszcz - don't book your stay there, stick to Warsaw. I've never been to Bydgoszcz or nearby Toruń, but from what I heard Bydgoszcz is all brick houses and water canals.
Obrazek
You are Dutch, you should be sick up to your ears of brick houses and water canals :twisted:
Come to Warsaw and see spaces so huge that you didn't imagine they existed in a city 8)

AvantGarde

Post autor: AvantGarde » wt lip 21, 2009 8:56

only part of Bydgoszcz is nice. "Os. Leśne" where is Zawisza stadium, is one of the worst in all of the city. This's typical polish city, center nearby railway station have many good pubs,and clubs, the rest is komunistishe :wink: architecture

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » wt lip 21, 2009 11:03

The bus trip is indeed offered now. If enough people fill in the online form, they will bring 50 fans by bus. Costs are 110 euros. I already signed in, it's cheap and the Breda Loco's bus is always a ton of fun. 8)

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » wt lip 21, 2009 11:16

NAC EL pisze:The bus trip is indeed offered now. If enough people fill in the online form, they will bring 50 fans by bus. Costs are 110 euros. I already signed in, it's cheap and the Breda Loco's bus is always a ton of fun. 8)
Do you have any idea of how many NAC fans would come to Poland?

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » wt lip 21, 2009 11:29

I just read about the bus trip on your site - if I understood correctly its only gonna be one bus of 50-62 seats. What about the rest of "over 400 fans" that were supposed to be coming? It would really be a shame to play outside Warsaw only because of an away supporters stand that would host 60-100 Dutch. A number like that could easily be fit on our main stand.

kingrope

Post autor: kingrope » wt lip 21, 2009 12:29

krol_olch pisze:I just read about the bus trip on your site - if I understood correctly its only gonna be one bus of 50-62 seats. What about the rest of "over 400 fans" that were supposed to be coming? It would really be a shame to play outside Warsaw only because of an away supporters stand that would host 60-100 Dutch. A number like that could easily be fit on our main stand.
Hello Polonia Fans,

Breda Loco's are not all supporters, but just a group.
Many NAC fans will come by car, bus, train or airplane.
My personal quess is that between 400 and 600 supporters will make the trip to Poland!

See you on 30-7 and 6-8 :D !

Profesor Ciekawski
(P)ierwsza Drużyna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Profesor Ciekawski » wt lip 21, 2009 12:54

if the game is in Bydgoszcz my suggestion is to think about accommodation in Torun, it is nearby and Torun is a lovely historic city.
But I still hope that we may play in Warsaw.

RNL

Post autor: RNL » wt lip 21, 2009 13:23

DEADLY SIN pisze:Do you have any idea of how many NAC fans would come to Poland?
I would say about 300, also because of holidays…. There are approx. 100 going to Armenia. Of course, Poland is easier for traveling, but it’s all at very short notice.

But we are a strange club. There might be 600 going…When we play really good, or play really really bad, a lot of fans are coming. We don’t like to be average :)

We’ve been to Newcastle with 3.500, but this was in September and we knew this 2 months in advance or so, so it was easier to estimate.

Last year in Trondheim (Intertoto Cup, first round, middle of July), there were about 80 fans. A few years earlier, in Auxerre (we played Troyes for the Intertoto Cup) there were 1.200

So as you can see… it’s hard to estimate :)

--
How many Polish fans will come to Breda?

Wojtek25

Post autor: Wojtek25 » wt lip 21, 2009 13:45

About 50 - 100 persons

AvantGarde

Post autor: AvantGarde » wt lip 21, 2009 13:45

+/- 100

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » wt lip 21, 2009 14:00

Commenting once more on Obelix' religious/sectary points, I just read that Breda are friends with Celtic also because (as I suspected) they are Catholic ;)

http://www.nacbredafc.nl/celtic.htm

Awatar użytkownika
goora

Post autor: goora » wt lip 21, 2009 14:53

Sjonge jonge jonge
First, I think in Netherlands it is not an issue - nobody cares about religion and nobody goes to church whatsoever. unless it is Oude Kerk in Amsterdam, but purpose is different.
Second, Dutch highways are probably best in Europe.
tot ziens!

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » wt lip 21, 2009 14:58

krol_olch pisze:I just read about the bus trip on your site - if I understood correctly its only gonna be one bus of 50-62 seats. What about the rest of "over 400 fans" that were supposed to be coming? It would really be a shame to play outside Warsaw only because of an away supporters stand that would host 60-100 Dutch. A number like that could easily be fit on our main stand.
you can be sure that there will be more than 100 dutch supporters. Its hard to say how much will come, but it will be a few hundred. How many away supporters can fit on your main stand?

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » wt lip 21, 2009 15:26

I had the pleasure of using Dutch highways many times. They are not the bets in Europe. They are not bad either, but definitely nothing special.

The stereotype that "nobody cares about religion in NL" is bullshit. Go to the so called "Bible belt" and talk to the radical christian communities. Also - don't forget the Muslims.
you can be sure that there will be more than 100 dutch supporters. Its hard to say how much will come, but it will be a few hundred. How many away supporters can fit on your main stand?
our main stand is not made for away supporters, so no one will give you an exact answer. IF the clubs, UEFA and the police agrees to such an arrangement, probably several hundred could fit in. Don't expect the club will sell you more tickets than they have to - 5% of the stadium's capacity. In our case: ca. 300 tickets.

All this is not worth the "paper" we write it on, as the decision is not ours to take, and hosting you on the Main Stand is basically only a fantasy.

HoekieB

Post autor: HoekieB » wt lip 21, 2009 15:40

Well, we do care about religion, but it's not an issue. Everyone lives together. Most people are Catholic.

Breda Loco's come with a bus, but after day 1 almost all the 50 tickets are sold so they will look for a bigger bus.

NAC Breda supportersclub have also a couple of options: A NAC train from Arnhem to Warschau and a plainflight.

www.nac.nl (official site) says that there are at least 300 tickets for NAC fans so your own stadium wouldn't do i think

AvantGarde

Post autor: AvantGarde » wt lip 21, 2009 15:45

400 in a can :lol:

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » wt lip 21, 2009 15:56

HoekieB pisze:www.nac.nl (official site) says that there are at least 300 tickets for NAC fans so your own stadium wouldn't do i think
No offence, mate, but I don't think NAC's official website knows anything beyond what you can read on this forum. The smallest stadium we can play at is our stadium in Warsaw. If by some miraculous coincidence we play there, you will get some 325 tickets (+/-) [you can't get less, you may get more]. On any other stadium you will get more. That's about all your website can say. Officially, we are not even opponents yet. And I have a feeling that our club wants to play it safe but is planning something without informing the media or the fans.

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » wt lip 21, 2009 16:01

There is always a simplest option possible: you just come and buy the tickets for the Main Stand and go there with the flow of the local people. It happens quite often than away supporters enter the stadium like this, and sometimes they even have the scarves and things showing that they are apparently the supporters of the opposite club. The only requirement is that you have to look as least suspicious as possible. And still, there's a requirement (not strict though), that you need to have your ID (a passport for instance) at the gates - there may be a rule saying "we are not allowing the Dutch this time" - but I would be surprised if it was really happening.

The actual problem is that UEFA seems to require the away supporters' sector with seats, and this is our actual problem. Maybe the club will formally arrange the guests sector on the main stand somehow. And, as someone said before, we are only obliged to prepare 300 seats (5% of the stadium capacity), so this may be a solution for the entire competition (we obviously win with Breda and some team next of course and go to the group stage ;) ). The only concern is the safety of the casual and family people, who go to the main stand in case of some violent away group coming...

RNL

Post autor: RNL » wt lip 21, 2009 16:28

krol_olch pisze:and hosting you on the Main Stand is basically only a fantasy.
True. Would be a fun party though =)... but they will never ever take the risk with two clubs not knowing each other...

And hey, if you guys don't beat Juvenes.... I will ask the Polonia players to refund my flight... :lol:

ODPOWIEDZ