W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Polonia - NAC / NAC - Polonia

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » śr lip 22, 2009 13:39

goora pisze: Besides there is not pasteurized beer Ciechan, also worth beeing tried
I can strongly recommend this one. The only thing is that it cannot be purchased in pubs I think, only a bottled version in shops.

Actually the only Polish beer I really like is Lech (still, I wouldn't say it's some original recipe). The rest is "just beers".
Seems Żywiec is most popular now, and actually it can be more and more easily obtained in the Europe too, esp. in England.

As for vodkas: there are two brands which are the most "recognizable" now: Żubrówka (a pure grain vodka with a natural bison grass flavour, one would say "just vodka" but others say it is somehow different and tasty) and Żołądkowa Gorzka (a herb flavoured sweet and bitter vodka, really enjoyable).

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » śr lip 22, 2009 14:18

pawel61 pisze:
NACBreda pisze:and could someone tell me how long a train takes from warschau to Bydgoszcz?

thanks!
just over 3.5 hours. You ma go to http://rozklad-pkp.pl/?q=en/node/143 for details, it is an English version of the Polish rail (PKP) website (select from Warszawa Centralna to Budgoszcz Glowny).
Direct trains from Warszawa to Bydgoszcz leave at 7:00, 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:05, 19:00.
okay thanks. And if we have to go to Kielce, which station from Kielce should I use? I see different options..

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr lip 22, 2009 14:25

yes, you get many options but one of them is simply @Kielce@ and thats the one you should chose

here's a map of the city from Korona's website:
http://www.korona-kielce.pl/index.php?menu=36&xmenu=7

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » śr lip 22, 2009 14:38

okay, and do you know where i can find the costs of the train trips? Because i dont see them..

Awatar użytkownika
Peter

Post autor: Peter » śr lip 22, 2009 14:41

Just choose the train and click "cena" at the bottom of the page.

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » śr lip 22, 2009 14:43

Peter pisze:Just choose the train and click "cena" at the bottom of the page.
Or 'fares' in English. :)

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » śr lip 22, 2009 19:04

The first leg will take place in Warsaw (unofficial info).

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » śr lip 22, 2009 19:49

DEADLY SIN pisze:The first leg will take place in Warsaw (unofficial info).
So the Polonia stadium is good enough for the UEFA after all? And what is the unofficial source? :P

RNL

Post autor: RNL » śr lip 22, 2009 20:04

DEADLY SIN pisze:The first leg will take place in Warsaw (unofficial info).
You have just earned yourself a beer (I mean, vodka... to stay on-topic, haha)

How reliable is your source?

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » śr lip 22, 2009 20:15

It is not confirmed yet. However, the unofficial Polonia's site confirms it (www.poloniawarszawa.com). The fans here who told us about it are a reliable source. :) It is about to be announced any minute now.

P.S. What is more - there will be a temporary away stand behind one of the goals designed for 350 people. Don't know if it's going to be there for the game against NAC already... basically I can't tell you, if you get tickets for the main stand and share it with Polonia fans or watch the game from the temporary stand..... Nothing is certain but death and taxes.

RNL

Post autor: RNL » śr lip 22, 2009 20:39

DEADLY SIN pisze:It is not confirmed yet. However, the unofficial Polonia's site confirms it (www.poloniawarszawa.com). The fans here who told us about it are a reliable source. :) It is about to be announced any minute now.

P.S. What is more - there will be a temporary away stand behind one of the goals designed for 350 people. Don't know if it's going to be there for the game against NAC already... basically I can't tell you, if you get tickets for the main stand and share it with Polonia fans or watch the game from the temporary stand..... Nothing is certain but death and taxes.
Haha, I don't care! As long as the match is in Warsaw. I will sit on the roof if needed.

Maybe we can play in Krakow now, seems like they have no European obligations anumore :wink: :wink:

Thanks for the "news" :)

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » śr lip 22, 2009 20:45

RNL pisze:
DEADLY SIN pisze:It is not confirmed yet. However, the unofficial Polonia's site confirms it (www.poloniawarszawa.com). The fans here who told us about it are a reliable source. :) It is about to be announced any minute now.

Haha, I don't care! As long as the match is in Warsaw. I will sit on the roof if needed.

Maybe we can play in Krakow now, seems like they have no European obligations anumore :wink: :wink:

Thanks for the "news" :)
Yep, yet to be fair they played the first leg in Sosnowiec, since their stadium is being modernized just now. :P

No problem. ;)

Aaarrgh

Post autor: Aaarrgh » śr lip 22, 2009 20:48

Stadium in Kraków is not available. Wisła stadium is under construction, as well as stadiums of another polish teams in european qualifications - Legia Warsaw and Lech Poznań. You know - euro2012 is coming...

RNL

Post autor: RNL » śr lip 22, 2009 20:52

Aaarrgh pisze:Stadium in Kraków is not available. Wisła stadium is under construction, as well as stadiums of another polish teams in european qualifications - Legia Warsaw and Lech Poznań. You know - euro2012 is coming...
I know, I know, just making fun of Wisla...as they are out of the CL...

By the way, will the game be at 18.00, like tomorrow? Or maybe later (i.e.: is 18.00 your "normal" starting time?)

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » śr lip 22, 2009 20:56

RNL pisze:
Aaarrgh pisze:Stadium in Kraków is not available. Wisła stadium is under construction, as well as stadiums of another polish teams in european qualifications - Legia Warsaw and Lech Poznań. You know - euro2012 is coming...
I know, I know, just making fun of Wisla...as they are out of the CL...

By the way, will the game be at 18.00, like tomorrow? Or maybe later (i.e.: is 18.00 your "normal" starting time?)
Later, hopefully. After all, NAC is a prestigious rival. :)

RNL

Post autor: RNL » śr lip 22, 2009 20:58

DEADLY SIN pisze:
RNL pisze:By the way, will the game be at 18.00, like tomorrow? Or maybe later (i.e.: is 18.00 your "normal" starting time?)
Later, hopefully. After all, NAC is a prestigious rival. :)
Haha, sorry, we have already occupied the underdog position :). You are the number 4 from Poland, we are only number 8 in Holland :P

Anyway, hope the game will go to 20.00 / 20.45... Good luck tomorrow :)

Aaarrgh

Post autor: Aaarrgh » śr lip 22, 2009 20:59

It's hard to predict... It depends on TV station (if any station in Poland will be interested).

HoekieB

Post autor: HoekieB » śr lip 22, 2009 21:25

In Breda we drink Jupiler most of the time, it's a Belgian beer.

I also drink black vodka with red bull but i guess it's not done in Poland.

About tv: I think Dutch tv is interested as well, the home game for sure.
I think the match in Breda begins at 8 o' clock

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » śr lip 22, 2009 21:29

HoekieB pisze:In Breda we drink Jupiler most of the time, it's a Belgian beer.
Jupiler - I think the only beer in a 0.5 litre can (everything else is being sold in small bottles in Belgium, I might be wrong though). Except some pish like Gordon. :D

KSPpiterKSP

Post autor: KSPpiterKSP » śr lip 22, 2009 22:42

DEADLY SIN pisze:
HoekieB pisze:In Breda we drink Jupiler most of the time, it's a Belgian beer.
Jupiler - I think the only beer in a 0.5 litre can (everything else is being sold in small bottles in Belgium, I might be wrong though). Except some pish like Gordon. :D
Trappisten beers (both Belgian and Dutch) are excellent but horribly expensive.

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » śr lip 22, 2009 23:10

Match in Breda is confirmed to be at 20.00.

Can we stop about alcohol by the way? I find NAC Breda much more interesting. Beer is beer, vodka is vodka.

Besides, although NAC fans like Jupiler, in the stadium you can only get Bavaria, and during EL matches, there will be no beer at all.

Awatar użytkownika
@ack

Post autor: @ack » czw lip 23, 2009 0:15

It is officialy confirmed also that match will take place on Polonia stadium, with NAC supporters participating.
You will get one of the sectors of our main stand (picture in url below).
http://www.wielkapolonia.pl/galeria_zdj ... ges/47.jpg

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » czw lip 23, 2009 7:13

Fantasies come true sometimes :twisted:

Anyway, since its all settled, you can find all the info you need about the stadium, getting there etc. here:

http://www.chodznamecz.pl/index_en.php

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » czw lip 23, 2009 10:20

Thanks for that URL. Usefull info. Not that I need a map ;)

What the hell is this by the way:

Obrazek

Is Polonia right wing or left wing? Or are you just anti-communism? Not that it should matter, but I find a anti-Che scarf a bit...disturbing. He's is one of my biggest heroes.

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » czw lip 23, 2009 10:21

the game in warschau would be perfect!!

do you have a website or somehting where i can follow the score of your match tonight? and what time does it start?

ODPOWIEDZ