W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Polonia - NAC / NAC - Polonia

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » wt sie 04, 2009 14:47

The Big Market is the place with the most bars, but I think it's kinda boring there. Big + is that there are terraces there, and with Café Beatrix, you are not even allowed to bring beer outside.

AvantGarde

Post autor: AvantGarde » wt sie 04, 2009 14:59

ok.
question in other direction :)
where can we (me and my 3 fellas) drink a beer ... with you (from this forum)??

maybe 3h before the game.

pk

Post autor: pk » wt sie 04, 2009 15:05

I'm just listening Focus - legendary Dutch prog-rock band.

Maybe you know sth similar which I could enjoy?

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » wt sie 04, 2009 15:52

pk pisze:I'm just listening Focus - legendary Dutch prog-rock band.

Maybe you know sth similar which I could enjoy?
I think the most similar would be a band called "Trace" led by one Rick van der Linden (he has unfortunately died few years ago). They even had common drummer with "Focus" for some time.
And the next thing would be solo stuff by Focus' guitarist Jan Akkerman.

By the way, Focus is playing in Poland, somewhere near Słupsk on 14.08.09. Wanna go?

Sorry for the off-top ;)

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » wt sie 04, 2009 16:27

AvantGarde pisze:ok.
question in other direction :)
where can we (me and my 3 fellas) drink a beer ... with you (from this forum)??

maybe 3h before the game.
I'm free all day, I can be in Breda from 12 o'clock. Maybe we can meet somewhere in Breda. I'm guessing Big Market would be the best place during the day. Only place where there is something going on.

If you want to call me or something, send me a mail or private message so we can excange numbers.

konradek

Post autor: konradek » wt sie 04, 2009 17:27

NAC EL pisze:1 thing I didn't like, some people sang 'A stand full of retards' during the match. It's a song often used, but I didn't find it aprropiate at this match. So I didn't sang along. I heard somebody next to me say he found that not cool as well.
"A stand full of retard"? Is it at youtube or somewhere?

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » wt sie 04, 2009 18:12

konradek pisze:
NAC EL pisze:1 thing I didn't like, some people sang 'A stand full of retards' during the match. It's a song often used, but I didn't find it aprropiate at this match. So I didn't sang along. I heard somebody next to me say he found that not cool as well.
Luckily not. It didn't last very long, maybe 10 seconds. I guess more people didn't find it very funny. 2 other chants were okay, we sang to you:

A- A- A- aspergestekers!

To- To- To- Tomatenplukkers!

It means asparagus cutters and the second means tomato pickers. It's a (not so very funny) joke. Because a lot of Polish workers in Holland do this kind of work, we called you that. Be prepared to hear it Thursday as well.

RNL

Post autor: RNL » wt sie 04, 2009 18:38

Dilbert pisze:I must say that I really want to drink some beers with NAC supporters :choragiewka: But still, I want to get back to Warsaw in one piece :D
Than don't use red-white-blue puppets when you talk about Breda-fans... our rivals / neighbours Willem II play in red-white-blue, haha :lol:

By the way: the Polish women's team play against Holland in the Willem II stadium (Tilburg) on Saturday, 19.00 hours, free entry :P

I would recommend the city centre over the two pubs previously mentioned (Hoekse / Beatrix)

I don't think it's really crowded, a lot of people will go to the match after work.

Also, I don't expect any problems with Legia/DenHaag... Legia has something to settle with Brondby after their last match I guess...

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » wt sie 04, 2009 18:43

They have to settle something with their brains, and it's not anything new ;)

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » wt sie 04, 2009 18:47

Something to settle? They won 0-1 right? Or did they lose 1-0?

That womans match sounds interesting. Maybe a whole lot of Polonia fans can go there. Would be funny as hell. 8)

I agree with RNL, Hoekske and Beatrix are okay bars, but during the day there will not be anyone. Going there before let's say 1800 has no use.

Would love to meet with you guys on the Big Market in the afternoon. 8)

RNL

Post autor: RNL » wt sie 04, 2009 18:57

NAC EL pisze:Something to settle? They won 0-1 right? Or did they lose 1-0?
Well, I was not referring tot the game, but the played 1-1, both teams got a penalty. Big fight between the 2 groups before the match, 111 Legia-fans arrested...

Anyway, to proof we are still happy with the Polish for what they did for Breda: *picture shown after match* ;-)

Based on the pamflet in kozlorf's post some 6 pages back... see you Thursday.
Ostatnio zmieniony wt sie 04, 2009 19:26 przez RNL, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
mesc

Post autor: mesc » wt sie 04, 2009 19:04

RNL pisze: Than don't use red-white-blue puppets when you talk about Breda-fans... our rivals / neighbours Willem II play in red-white-blue, haha
It's black-white-red for sure. :) We are Black Shirt. But if you are planning to drink beer with Polonia fans, do not even mention green color. :)

Pilske

Post autor: Pilske » wt sie 04, 2009 19:12

If you are looking for a good accomodation in breda i think this is the cheapest. http://booking-nl.orangesmile.com/hotel ... 2009-08-07

The best to drink beer before the game is to go to the city center ( small glass 0,33 L is around 2 - 2,20 euro i think ). After the game i think the city center is also a good option and a lot of people will be on the markets if the weather is good.

RNL

Post autor: RNL » wt sie 04, 2009 19:14

mesc pisze:It's black-white-red for sure. :)
You are forgiven ;)

Jacek64

Post autor: Jacek64 » wt sie 04, 2009 19:19

RNL pisze:
NAC EL pisze:Anyway, to proof we are still happy with the Polish for what they did for Breda:

Based on the pamflet in kozlorf's post some 6 pages back... see you Thursday.
Wow, this is really impressive banner. Thank you for revealing it to us, but i think the effect would have been better, if you hadn't show it in advance. Anyway - aren't you afraid that when Polonia players see the banner, they will get such a boost, that they will defeat your team? :lol:

RNL

Post autor: RNL » wt sie 04, 2009 19:30

Jacek64 pisze:Wow, this is really impressive banner. Thank you for revealing it to us, but i think the effect would have been better, if you hadn't show it in advance. Anyway - aren't you afraid that when Polonia players see the banner, they will get such a boost, that they will defeat your team? :lol:
You're right. It's gone. Haha :-)

And your players... well.. free vodka if they don't beat us :lol:

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » wt sie 04, 2009 21:12

mesc pisze:
RNL pisze: Than don't use red-white-blue puppets when you talk about Breda-fans... our rivals / neighbours Willem II play in red-white-blue, haha
It's black-white-red for sure. :) We are Black Shirt. But if you are planning to drink beer with Polonia fans, do not even mention green color. :)
Same color of those idiots from The Hague AND Rotterdam. :roll:

Canus_Ochota

Post autor: Canus_Ochota » wt sie 04, 2009 21:13

You mean green or black?

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » wt sie 04, 2009 21:20

I think they are green and yellow, aren't they?

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » wt sie 04, 2009 22:15

kozlorf pisze:I think they are green and yellow, aren't they?
Both ADO and Feyenoord have green as a main color. Feyenoord not in the club colors, but in the city colors. ADO is indeed green and yellow. Good we won 1-2 against the Hague sunday, shit club. :evil:

Obelix

Post autor: Obelix » śr sie 05, 2009 0:44

konradek pisze:
To chyba jakaś wersja utworu "Emeryci i renciści..."? :lol:

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » śr sie 05, 2009 1:42

NAC EL pisze:Luckily not. It didn't last very long, maybe 10 seconds. I guess more people didn't find it very funny. 2 other chants were okay, we sang to you:

A- A- A- aspergestekers!

To- To- To- Tomatenplukkers!

It means asparagus cutters and the second means tomato pickers. It's a (not so very funny) joke. Because a lot of Polish workers in Holland do this kind of work, we called you that. Be prepared to hear it Thursday as well.
Why the hell you would not sing 'Een Bussie Vol Met Polen', since some of our fans will take a bus to Breda? Quite an original way of saying 'hello' to Polonia supporters. Or maybe you could take an example from Utrecht fans and put a banner 'Fuck Polska'? Why the heck we did not write a song about 'bollockless homos' for NAC supporters and warn them before that they need 'to be prepared to hear it' during the match, cause it is our custom to welcome the Dutch in such a way and this is what we think about them? That would create a level playing field for Polonia and NAC supporters so you could sing your silly song about 'asparagus cutters and tomato pickers'.

No comments on this one.

Awatar użytkownika
@ack

Post autor: @ack » śr sie 05, 2009 2:35

Chill out Deadly Sin. You`ve should notice that what we have here is a good example of difference in the supporting culture between our two countries.
In some countries supporting it is more serious in some other its more about fun.

k.wirus

Post autor: k.wirus » śr sie 05, 2009 8:25

i do not see any "fun" in such way of chanting, and i have every right to do so. we were to polite again, i guess. 100% support for deadly sin.

T55T

Post autor: T55T » śr sie 05, 2009 9:48

I have one more question about Breda. Where is the best place for jogging in Breda?
I will stay close to the Grote Markt.

ODPOWIEDZ