W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Polonia - NAC / NAC - Polonia

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Mokotowski
Wielki Elektronik

Post autor: Mokotowski » czw lip 23, 2009 10:27

NAC EL pisze:
Is Polonia right wing or left wing? Or are you just anti-communism? Not that it should matter, but I find a anti-Che scarf a bit...disturbing. He's is one of my biggest heroes.
If you there would had been communism in the Netherlands for 45 years you wouldn't have such bastards as heroes.

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » czw lip 23, 2009 10:38

I think that Che is in general considered as an anti-capitalist and anti-american symbol.

Here in PL he is sometimes connected (confused?) with the soviet communism, which I believe was a bit different thing. Still, neither is my piece of cake.

I think that 99% of clubs in Poland are more or less strongly right-winged, Polonia is one of those very few, which are not. There was even some anti-fascist and punk movement here in the 90ties and early 2000ties, and some considered us a Polish mirror of St. Pauli - still I believe it's a way too big comparison.

On the other hand we are strongly anti-communist too. Polonia was always considered a club of Polish and Warsaw pre-war inteligentsia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligentsia#Poland), which later suffered much from both nazi Germans, and Soviets - thus we hate both. What we try to achieve now, is to bring it back to as much extent as possible.
Just to compare, Legia was a favourite club of the communist government (and army) here, and supported mainly by the workers and country people which have been resettled to Warsaw (those people were meant to be heroes of the new communist order). At the moment the majority of their supporters are coming from outside the city, and do not give a shit about the history of Warsaw. To make the things even more funny, there was some nazi shit amongst them (they even had a swastika flag during the games), and they consider themselves "right winged". And all in a favourite commie club ;).
Ostatnio zmieniony czw lip 23, 2009 11:40 przez kozlorf, łącznie zmieniany 3 razy.

RNL

Post autor: RNL » czw lip 23, 2009 10:40

kozlorf pisze:thus we hate both.
I like Polonia more and more 8)

By the way, for the Breda-fan on the previous page, scores can be watched on livescore.com

Awatar użytkownika
Peter

Post autor: Peter » czw lip 23, 2009 10:47

You should also be able to watch it live on http://www.kuszotv1.pl
Note that this website is only in Polish, but I think it's easy to find the broadcast. It starts at 18.

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » czw lip 23, 2009 10:56

People here think we should like ourselves for several reasons:
- You are friends with Sparta Rotterdam, which seems to be a similar club to Polonia there (and consider Feyenoord and Legia as the opposite similarity), so you may imagine our situation here
- You are also friends with St. Pauli; as I wrote before, Polonia used to be considered as Polish St.Pauli, but still it is the past now I think, and many people wouldn't agree; and as I wrote before, it is was too big a comparison, but there is something in it too.
http://www.wielkapolonia.pl/forum/viewt ... c&start=24
- Breda is sometimes called a "Polish" city in Netherlands. I think there is a biggest Polish community in your country, and all comes from the war times and from the fact, that Polish troops liberated your city back then. Actually, our supporters which go to see a 2nd leg game between us want to visit a Polish cementary, where the soldiers are buried, I hope there will be no problems from your side with that. Especially that it is possible that four of Polonia pre-war players fought there too.
- Legia has a friendship with ADO Deen Haag, and it was stared few years ago when Legia played a UEFA game in Utrecht - there was some fight between the supporters: Legia + Haag vs. Utrecht. We were somehow making fun here, that we could make friends with Breda on occasion of the game, where... one team plays agains the other (which should automatically mean we hate each other ;) ). That would prove again, that we are... different ;).

Anyway, there will be no harm to you from Polonia guys whe n you come here, I'm pretty sure. But still, you should watch out for the Legia fans in the city, if you want to do some tourist stuff and show out, that you came for the game here too.

Obrazek

It's funny, that the black-white-red flag here, is exactly similar to the Polonia flag :).
Ostatnio zmieniony czw lip 23, 2009 11:33 przez kozlorf, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » czw lip 23, 2009 11:06

Is Polonia right wing or left wing? Or are you just anti-communism? Not that it should matter, but I find a anti-Che scarf a bit...disturbing. He's is one of my biggest heroes.
The scarf says: "Because of our history - always on the right". I will never get why. You should be glad you did not witness the outrage on this forum when this scarf was issued :) It also has a different version, whith a hammer&sickle instead of Che.

On the other hand, we had at least two issues of anti-nazi scarves:
http://i19.tinypic.com/86fklld.jpg
Obrazek

and a choreography with a Warsaw underground soldier from the 1944 uprising kicking the Nazi hero Rudolf Hess on the ass 8) :
Obrazek

there are no left wing clubs in Poland and I don't expect there soon will be any. Compared to all Polish clubs, Polonia is the only one wich not only tolerates, but often explicitly shows some alternative and punk accents. People from other clubs cannot believe that we actually have punks on the fanatic stand.

As kozlorf said, we used to be associated with St. Pauli and Celtic, but that was long ago. Celtic are at the moment doing too much ass licking for Legia, and St. Pauli - well, Western European leftists will never be welcomed in the former Communist states :)

we prefer to remain apolitical, but tolerant to both left and right as long as they are not too radical.

we had a flag "Punks and Skins united" once :)
It's funny, that the black-white-red flag here, is exactly similar to the Polonia flag .
its a Dutch flag, only the quality is bad :) btw, Polonia's flag (tricolor) is black,white,red - not red,white,black ;)

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » czw lip 23, 2009 11:18

krol_olch pisze:
It's funny, that the black-white-red flag here, is exactly similar to the Polonia flag .
its a Dutch flag, only the quality is bad :) btw, Polonia's flag (tricolor) is black,white,red - not red,white,black ;)
Yeah, sorry, I was writing it from memory, not looking at the pic. Indeed, it is upside-down there ;). (but I wrote it correctly ;) )

And how about NAC? How the political shit looks like there? ;)

Awatar użytkownika
goora

Post autor: goora » czw lip 23, 2009 12:25

NAC EL pisze: I find a anti-Che scarf a bit...disturbing. He's is one of my biggest heroes.
congrats! who else? Jozef Fritzl?

Canus_Ochota

Post autor: Canus_Ochota » czw lip 23, 2009 12:29

i think that better comparison is with Jozef Stallin

Awatar użytkownika
goora

Post autor: goora » czw lip 23, 2009 12:53

there is many sadists, Fritzl is just most recent known. But probably he is also adoring Dziezynski, Hess, Mengele and many other MF's. Poor boy, wonder what kind of childohood did he have.

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » czw lip 23, 2009 13:03

kozlorf pisze:
krol_olch pisze:
Yeah, sorry, I was writing it from memory, not looking at the pic. Indeed, it is upside-down there ;). (but I wrote it correctly ;) )

And how about NAC? How the political shit looks like there? ;)
In Holland football and politics are not really connected. You don't have outspoken right wing or left wing clubs. I don't think any club ever showed a swastika or a punk banner. I think Holland is too small to leave room for dividings in that matter.

Breda is a pretty left-winged city, the central-left party is fairly popular there. I think the only club in Holland that has a little bit of political color is Feyenoord. The amount of skinheads and neo-nazis there is too big to be ignored. You could call Feyenoord a right wing club, but it's in no comparison to for instance Lazio. Even with Feyenoord, i've never seen a political flag.

And no I don't support Hess or any of those others. You don't know me and you judge on 2 sentences. So why don't you shut it. :!:

Jacek64

Post autor: Jacek64 » czw lip 23, 2009 13:30

My dear Polonia colleagues, why don't you stop - typical to our forum - neverending offtops???
Please, focus here on the Polonia - NAC Breda game and on supporters visits (in Warsaw and in Breda).
If you want to discuss: vodka, beer, Che, punks, Fritzl, Hess etc. please start a new topic. If you need to practice your English, please go to school.

Awatar użytkownika
goora

Post autor: goora » czw lip 23, 2009 13:45

Dear Jacek,
If this is such typical for us, why are you trying to fight with our tradition, ha?

kingrope

Post autor: kingrope » czw lip 23, 2009 13:49

Jacek64 pisze:My dear Polonia colleagues, why don't you stop - typical to our forum - neverending offtops???
Please, focus here on the Polonia - NAC Breda game and on supporters visits (in Warsaw and in Breda).
If you want to discuss: vodka, beer, Che, punks, Fritzl, Hess etc. please start a new topic. If you need to practice your English, please go to school.
I totally agree! Just read all this off topic discussion and plz stick to football and the Matches in .... and Breda.

I already have two tickets for the match in Poland and in Breda, so you will be seeing me there! Wherever it may be .....

Looking forward to see Warschau and the Polish people and Polonia Fans and the matches of course!

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » czw lip 23, 2009 13:49

whoa, what is there more important to discuss when foreign football fans are coming to Poland than beer and vodka? :shock:

you don't want to talk about football, do you?
Wherever it may be...
Warsaw. Its settled. You can stop worrying now ;)

oh, and please, stop writing Warschau. It's not a big problem, but its a bit... disturbing, because its the German name of our city, and it was never used with good intentions. The English version "Warsaw" is neutral.
Ostatnio zmieniony czw lip 23, 2009 13:55 przez krol_olch, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Jacek64

Post autor: Jacek64 » czw lip 23, 2009 13:54

goora pisze:Dear Jacek,
If this is such typical for us, why are you trying to fight with our tradition, ha?
We know it, but Breda fans don't, and this could be annoying to them to have to read almost 150 posts, to find at most only 5 of them useful :roll:

kingrope

Post autor: kingrope » czw lip 23, 2009 14:04

OK for boose I make an exception!

And sorry about Warsaw... Important since I come by car and have to follow the road-signs!

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » czw lip 23, 2009 14:06

kingrope pisze:OK for boose I make an exception!

And sorry about Warsaw... Important since I come by car and have to follow the road-signs!
the road signs will say "WARSZAWA" :twisted:

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » czw lip 23, 2009 15:04

We say Warschau in Dutch as well, which is kind of odd, because 'Warsawa' is not very hard to pronounce for a Dutch person. The Z is not a very good option to leave in though. :P But don't feel offended, Moskva we also call Moskou, which sounds the same as the German Moskau. I bet you can't say Breda the way it's ment to be either :D

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » czw lip 23, 2009 15:15

hehe i just got my tickets for the home and away game also. lets hope the game will be in Warschau, this saves me travelling time and then i can be longer in Warschau. I think Warschau will be much more fun than those other places.

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » czw lip 23, 2009 15:23

NACBreda pisze:hehe i just got my tickets for the home and away game also. lets hope the game will be in Warschau, this saves me travelling time and then i can be longer in Warschau. I think Warschau will be much more fun than those other places.
The match WILL take place in Warsaw for sure.

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » czw lip 23, 2009 15:39

where is that confirmed, I see no confirmation on our website yet... (NAC.nl) while NAC said they would communicate it as soon as possible?

Awatar użytkownika
DEADLY SIN

Post autor: DEADLY SIN » czw lip 23, 2009 15:42

NACBreda pisze:where is that confirmed, I see no confirmation on our website yet... (NAC.nl) while NAC said they would communicate it as soon as possible?
It is confirmed on Polonia's official website though: http://ksppolonia.pl/web/index.php?typ= ... =577#tresc

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » czw lip 23, 2009 16:37

NACBreda pisze:where is that confirmed, I see no confirmation on our website yet... (NAC.nl) while NAC said they would communicate it as soon as possible?
Since when is nac.nl first to all the news? :lol:

kingrope

Post autor: kingrope » czw lip 23, 2009 18:25

So we meet next thursday in Warsawa!

ODPOWIEDZ