W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Polonia - NAC / NAC - Polonia

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » ndz lip 19, 2009 14:35

Legia stadium is being rebuilt at the moment and only one stand for about 5000 people is opened there.

They have the same problem as we have in terms of UEFA competition. Or even bigger (we still have 2 stands open).

What's more interesting, both Wisła Kraków and Lech Poznań cannot play in the UEFA games at their stadiums either, because both are being rebuilt for the Euro2012 competition.

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » ndz lip 19, 2009 14:40

what are the other 2 stadiums where will be played in if the game wont be in your stadion?
could you give me name and city of those 2 stadiums? Ive read it somewhere on a fansite of us, but i cant find it back.

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » ndz lip 19, 2009 14:46

The best solution for us would be a stadium in Kielce where Korona plays. They are friends of us, so we ourselves wouldn't have any problem in the city there. Unfortunately the owners of the stadium (local authorities there) do not want us to play there - no idea why. I still hope it will be there, and all is the question of money ;).
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 17&iwloc=G

If not, people say that the most probable option is in the city of Bydgoszcz - there is a club called Zawisza, which is now in the League Two I believe, but they have a proper stadium.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 2&t=h&z=17

There's also a stadium in Płock for the club called Wisła, we had played our UEFA games there few years ago. But I haven't heard anything that it is an option now. In theory it would be ok.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 9&t=h&z=13

I think stadium in Łódź is also taken into consideration.

And this is our place :) :
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 2&t=h&z=17

I think googlemaps has aerial photos which are more or less 2-3 years old now.
Ostatnio zmieniony ndz lip 19, 2009 14:57 przez kozlorf, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

AvantGarde

Post autor: AvantGarde » ndz lip 19, 2009 14:53

NAC EL pisze:I know you and Legia wouldn't like it...But why can't it be played in the Stadion Wojska Polskiego? It's nearby for the Polonia fans, meets international standards, and has a respectable away end. And Legia plays against Brondby in Denmark first, so they don't need it.

Or is this a problem with the neighbourhood? Is the stadium in the middle of houses? In that case, police would not be able to garanty safety I guess.
This is WAR, mate :twisted:

Aaarrgh

Post autor: Aaarrgh » ndz lip 19, 2009 14:54

There are very little chances that the first game will be played in Warsaw. Polonia supportes would be pleased to see You on our stadium, but police could have another point of view. As you know, there will be Euro 2012 in Poland (and Ukraine), and (because of public relations) everybody in Poland is trying to avoid any possible danger.

The best choice of our "another" home stadium would be Kielce, but there is no good will to adopt such a solution.

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » ndz lip 19, 2009 15:07

I have no problem whatsoever playing here:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... dion_1.jpg

Looks very nice, better than that stadium in Bydgoszcz. I HATE stadiums with a trackfield around it. You sit like 6 miles away from the pitch.

The stadium in Kielce looks a lot like our own by the way, same amount of seats as well.

Aaarrgh

Post autor: Aaarrgh » ndz lip 19, 2009 15:31

Here is very nice picture of our stadium:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost. ... tcount=643
So called "guest's stand" is in centre of the picture (use your imagination) :wink: .

Awatar użytkownika
kozlorf

Post autor: kozlorf » ndz lip 19, 2009 15:40

As for me, this is the best picture of our stadium ever taken ;)
http://www.wielkapolonia.pl/galeria_zdj ... es/01.html

The away supporters sector is on the left: standing places on three concrete steps behind a fence.
Now you know, what kind of problem we have ;).
(as far as I know there were plans to build or bring a temporary stand for the away supporters before the UEFA competitions, but hothing seems to be happening on that matter).

HoekieB

Post autor: HoekieB » ndz lip 19, 2009 17:53

Hello there,

The second match can be played in Breda, so that's good news. Some parts of the stadium are closed because the UEFA forbits standing places. The capacity now is 13.500

I think we want to come with more then 400 fans to Poland so i hope there is enough place.

Paw3l3k
Wielka Polonia
Kontakt:

Post autor: Paw3l3k » ndz lip 19, 2009 18:07

Hi, Thanks for good news. Now I can finally start to plan my trip to Holland ;)

If it was up to us (supporters of Polonia) we would probably give you half of our Main Stand. Unfortunately we need to wait for the decision of the UEFA and frankly I don't believe that they will let us play at Konwiktorska 6...

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » pn lip 20, 2009 11:30

it sucks that it still isnt clear where the game will be played... how far are the other stadiums from Warsaw?

how do you do it with away supporters in a regular competition game, they just stand along you?

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pn lip 20, 2009 11:34

before, our horrible away stand was still meeting the "standards".
The second half of the last season we simply played without away supporters. In the league thats probably what we'll do until we get some temporary seats.

As you know, in UEFA competitions you cant have standing places, in the league its ok (isnt that the same problem as you are having?)

Other stadiums are quite far from Warsaw (100-200km).

spawn

Post autor: spawn » pn lip 20, 2009 11:41

Kielce are about 170 km from Warsaw, Bydgoszcz about 200 I guess.

but again - for the moment nothing is certain! knowing how our football association works it may really be decided quite late.
Some time ago the owner of our club even said that he is willing to play both games away!!! all because of high costs of renting the stadium from another team and general attitude of football officials which can be described as indifference.

as you can see - this is just how things work - or don't work - in this country.

In the last season our visitor stand was officialy 'under construction' (meaning nothing was being done and the place was just closed), We had a problem with a license to play in the league because of that.

'Standing along' is not an option i n our reality, unless they are our friends or, sometimes, neutral teams.

anyway, as soon as we know what's going on, someone will let you know here.

btw. what is the price of tickets for away supporters in your club??

T55T

Post autor: T55T » pn lip 20, 2009 12:41

As I found out the price in NAC Stadium is 20E for the away stands.
In the discussion there was a funny question - what about other stadiums in Warsaw. I know - it's unbelievable - in city of 2mln's citizens there are no other stadiums that meet any conditions. Despite Orzel - for LA purposes only. The nearest one is in Kielce (our friends), but as I know they have refused our offer. And of course they have a problem - there is no airport in 100km range.

Breda-Noord

Post autor: Breda-Noord » pn lip 20, 2009 15:26

[quote="tsst"]As I found out the price in NAC Stadium is 20E for the away stands.

The ticket price is 10 euro for the home supporters for all the stands,so it would be the same voor the away section.

NAC EL
Kontakt:

Post autor: NAC EL » pn lip 20, 2009 18:52

We have to know within let's say...2 days where we are playing. This is absurd! The match is in 10 days!

Ticket for your away match, our home match is e12,80 (or e10, depends where you buy it), which is about 40 zloty.

My offer for a place to sleep still stands by the way! Any Polonia fans looking for a place to sleep close to Schiphol Airport, contact me. 8)
Kaartverkoop loopt via NAC. Start voorverkoop wordt gecommuniceerd op www.nac.nl zodra bekend is wanneer het start.

TIJDSTIP NOG ONDER VOORBEHOUD. OOK PLAATS VAN HANDELING ONDER VOORBEHOUD. HET STADION VAN POLONIA WORDT VERBOUWD EN DE KANS BESTAAT DAT HET NIET AAN DE UEFA EISEN VOLDOET. ALS DIT HET GEVAL IS, ZAL WAARSCHIJNLIJK WORDEN UITGEWEKEN NAAR KIECE.
This is a little piece on the official site NAC.nl.

It says in bold:

Time is not certain! The place of the match is also not certain. The stadium of Polonia is under construction and may not meet UEFA standards. If this is the case, the most likely place of the match will be Kielce.

Interesting, because most people here say that Kielce is okay for you, but that Kielce is not willing. :roll:

RNL

Post autor: RNL » pn lip 20, 2009 19:16

Paw3l3k pisze:Hi, Thanks for good news. Now I can finally start to plan my trip to Holland ;)

If it was up to us (supporters of Polonia) we would probably give you half of our Main Stand. Unfortunately we need to wait for the decision of the UEFA and frankly I don't believe that they will let us play at Konwiktorska 6...
Any idea how many will travel to Breda?

I hope the decision about your stadium will be made soon and I do hope you are playing in your own stadium, I guess that's better for everyone, especially since I have already booked flight and hotel, haha 8)

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » pn lip 20, 2009 19:17

yea we are playing in our stadium.

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » pn lip 20, 2009 19:23

NAC EL pisze:We have to know within let's say...2 days where we are playing. This is absurd! The match is in 10 days!

Ticket for your away match, our home match is e12,80 (or e10, depends where you buy it), which is about 40 zloty.

My offer for a place to sleep still stands by the way! Any Polonia fans looking for a place to sleep close to Schiphol Airport, contact me. 8)
it really is absurd........ me and 1 (or 2) friends will travel for sure but we dont know where to go and what to book. We are thinking about taking the plane or taking the car. If we know it is in warschau, the plane would be the best. But if the match will be played in Bydgoszcz, then we have a problem. Because Bydgoszcz is about 5 hours driving of warsaw...

And the longer we wait with booking the flight the expensiver it gets. The problem is also that we dont know when to get the news where the game will be played. I doubt it that we will get this information soon.

konradek

Post autor: konradek » pn lip 20, 2009 19:30

NACBreda pisze:...
And the longer we wait with booking the flight the expensiver it gets. The problem is also that we dont know when to get the news where the game will be played. I doubt it that we will get this information soon.
Both NAC and Polonia have not qualified yet :-), so wait for Thursday game results. Probability is 99%.
The problem with stadium is shame for Warsaw. Polonia fans know it, the club know it, but the owner of the stadium (the city of Warsaw) does not know it/

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » pn lip 20, 2009 19:55

hehe thats true, but i hope it will be made clear soon. Hope they dont let this wait till next week, because then it will be to late for me to go.

Now you are talking about the match that still isnt played........where will Polonia - san marino be played this thursday!!???

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » pn lip 20, 2009 20:14

the match with Juvenes on Thursday will be played on our stadium. We got permission from UEFA to play two qualification rounds at home.

You say its absurd - but the situation is difficult AND neither you nor we have qualified. So tame your horses. If it was that easy the decision would have been made already. Our club wants to play in Warsaw, second option was Kielce. For some reason Kielce turned down the offer. No one wants to play in Bydgoszcz or Łódź or Bełchatów.

You think you have problems because you cant book the tickets? Think of our fans who booked tickets to Italy to go and see the game with Juvenes in San Marino and, after they bought the tickets, UEFA and Polish police decided to swap the matchdays. So on Thursday, when Juvenes comes to Warsaw, some of our fans will be in f### bella Italia, looking for internet c@fees...

I saw that one of your groups - Breda Locos - is organizing a bus trip. Thats the best way - then you dont have to give a rat's ass about the venue - it can be Bydgoszcz, Kielce or even Czechowice-Dziedzice (pronounce that :P ) and you will get there.

RNL

Post autor: RNL » pn lip 20, 2009 20:19

You are right.

I'm afraid the decision will only be made on Friday or so, after both our matches. And changing the dates of the home and away game SUCKS!

Any idea why this was done? Probably no one knows, not even the UEFA... same BS everywhere :(

And nobody is blaming Polonia for waiting so long to decide... everybody wants to play in Warsaw, including us, haha... hope we don't end up in Bielsko-Biała or Koszalin :wink:

Obelix

Post autor: Obelix » pn lip 20, 2009 20:55

NACBreda pisze:We are thinking about taking the plane or taking the car.
Car is not bad idea. You have a straight, free highway to the Polish border. Then you have 150 km of shitway. Then - another 250 km of highway (paid). Then - last 120 km of free shit. It gives only about 270 km of shitway - - out of 1000 - suggest drive it through night - it's faster. If Bydgoszcz-then it's even smaller distance...

NACBreda

Post autor: NACBreda » pn lip 20, 2009 21:34

okay its not that absurd but im just frustrated that i cant book my trip:)
I hope everything is clear before the weekend, but i guess that could be a problem too. Id rather go with the plane then with the car because its much easier. The loco's bus is no option for me, we like to stay in Poland for few days and not: drive to the match, see the match and drive back.

ODPOWIEDZ