W związku z wprowadzeniem certyfikatu SSL mogą wystąpić problemy z logowaniem na naszym forum. W większości przypadków zalecamy wyczyszczenie pamięci podręcznej (cache) przeglądarki i usunięcie "ciasteczek" w domenie wielkapolonia.pl. Instrukcje dla najpopularniejszych przeglądarek można znaleźć np. na stronie: https://pomoc.poczta.onet.pl/baza-wiedz ... egladarki/.

Dalsze informacje można znaleźć w tym temacie: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16541&start=25#p687325

Buducnost Podgorica - Polonia Warszawa 2/9 july 2009.

Football news, supporters, FAQ's, etc.

Moderatorzy: dapoetone, Altze

Barbarians

Buducnost Podgorica - Polonia Warszawa 2/9 july 2009.

Post autor: Barbarians » wt cze 23, 2009 0:56

Can this topic be on this forum?
If we could from Podgorica to hear more details about your toys and stuff your fans would appreciate.
To hear that you are among the worse tifo group in Poland, but Poland tifo scene is very strong.
You need to know that the friendly will not apply to you.
Thank in advance.

P.S. Sorry for bad english.

Awatar użytkownika
Soopie
(P)ierwsza Drużyna

Post autor: Soopie » wt cze 23, 2009 5:35

Our "tifo" is on middle polish level. Here in Poland we have very strong groups like Lech Poznan, Legia Warszawa, Wisla Krakow, Widzew Lodz.
They are the best in "tifo" (if I mean what you mean), but our ultras group is getting stronger every year. For details see our gallery:

http://www.wielkapolonia.pl/serwis/cont ... w/4/5/1/0/

"You need to know that the friendly will not apply to you." - I don't understand. We will play two matches for points, not friendly... or you mean, that we aren't welcome in your country?

Podgorica

Post autor: Podgorica » wt cze 23, 2009 10:06

Maybe he wants to say that We won`t look at you like a frends. :D
On the ohters forums, some Polish fans don`t have good opinion about you...
Anyway I think ( what I saw ) that you are solid.

Awatar użytkownika
Oiolosse
Kontakt:

Post autor: Oiolosse » wt cze 23, 2009 10:24

Podgorica pisze:On the ohters forums, some Polish fans don`t have good opinion about you...
Sure they dont ;) There is a gay frendship between our rivals: Legia and Lech. If you ask - they'll say that they hate each other. But they lick their asses if there is noone to look on them :P Same in this situation ;)

Podgorica

Post autor: Podgorica » wt cze 23, 2009 10:29

Did your best football team ( ultras ) came in Kosovo to play tornament that Delije organizes? :)

Awatar użytkownika
Soopie
(P)ierwsza Drużyna

Post autor: Soopie » wt cze 23, 2009 11:24

Podgorica pisze:Maybe he wants to say that We won`t look at you like a frends. :D
Situation in Warsaw is very dificult for us. Legia has much more supporters, and they are better organized. Legia's fans are in a big part ordinary hooligans. They beat their supporters even, if they don't do as hooligans want.
There is a slogan "Czarni Kulturalni" - "Blacks Cultural" and we want to be other than our neighbours from Legia. Supporters of Polonia don't destroy our city (Legia does), don't destroy other stadiums (Legia does).
Other teams (Lech, Wisla, Lechia, etc. itd.) are simmilar to Legia.
We don't meet requirements existing in Poland, that supporter means hooligan. We are normal people, who have fan watching match, singing our songs, presenting our flags and drinking alkohol before, during and after match ;)
Because of our "non-hooligan" character our "enemies" have such opinion, as you read somewhere else...

Wyznawca Polonii

Post autor: Wyznawca Polonii » wt cze 23, 2009 11:38

Soopie pisze:
Podgorica pisze:Maybe he wants to say that We won`t look at you like a frends. :D
Situation in Warsaw is very dificult for us. Legia has much more supporters, and they are better organized. Legia's fans are in a big part ordinary hooligans. They beat their supporters even, if they don't do as hooligans want.
There is a slogan "Czarni Kulturalni" - "Blacks Cultural" and we want to be other than our neighbours from Legia. Supporters of Polonia don't destroy our city (Legia does), don't destroy other stadiums (Legia does).
Other teams (Lech, Wisla, Lechia, etc. itd.) are simmilar to Legia.
We don't meet requirements existing in Poland, that supporter means hooligan. We are normal people, who have fan watching match, singing our songs, presenting our flags and drinking alkohol before, during and after match ;)
Because of our "non-hooligan" character our "enemies" have such opinion, as you read somewhere else...
not agree with the colleague. Polonia fans have organized a group hools. We are less than the greatest of our enemies from our cities. but we are very fanatyczni and put up resistance to them as it is much less us. We are a fans with character. Our motto is: few but fanatics :!:

Podgorica

Post autor: Podgorica » wt cze 23, 2009 13:34

Number of active hooligans and fans ( supporters ) ?

Wyznawca Polonii

Post autor: Wyznawca Polonii » wt cze 23, 2009 14:01

Podgorica pisze:Number of active hooligans and fans ( supporters ) ?
It is difficult to say how many have active hooligans. We know that we have more or less active 3 groups hools (Młode Pokolenie, Crazy Group i Hamy) and enabled a group of ultras - Enigma. Our general number is constantly changing. a few years ago on our games after it was 6 thousand fans. Now is a little worse.

GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy

Post autor: GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy » wt cze 23, 2009 14:14

Mlodego Pokolenia nie ma juz ( :( :D ) od ponad roku.

Hooligans - 50 +/-

Awatar użytkownika
Soopie
(P)ierwsza Drużyna

Post autor: Soopie » wt cze 23, 2009 14:32

Wyznawca Polonii pisze:not agree with the colleague. Polonia fans have organized a group hools. We are less than the greatest of our enemies from our cities. but we are very fanatyczni and put up resistance to them as it is much less us. We are a fans with character. Our motto is: few but fanatics :!:
Here in Poland w use a sentence: when there's three Polish, there's four opinions. Few but fanatic... that's right :)

GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy

Post autor: GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy » wt cze 23, 2009 14:38

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA :!: :!: :!: 8)

Podgorica

Post autor: Podgorica » wt cze 23, 2009 14:43

Podgorica pisze:Did your best football team ( ultras ) came in Kosovo to play tornament that Delije organizes? :)
? answer me... :D

GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy

Post autor: GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy » wt cze 23, 2009 14:53

In Kosovo play: Wisła Kraków, Wisła Płock, Jagiellonia, GKS Bełchatów, Górnik Łęczna.

Wisła Kraków, Jagiellonia are very good ultras, Wisla Plock, Gornik Leczna in the middle of Polish fans and Belchatow is no good.

My English is isn't good :?

GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy

Post autor: GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy » wt cze 23, 2009 14:56

Polonia supproters aren't invited for tournament, our local rival - Legia was invited but don't came in.

Do you understund? :wink:

Podgorica

Post autor: Podgorica » wt cze 23, 2009 15:03

GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy pisze:Polonia supproters aren't invited for tournament, our local rival - Legia was invited but don't came in.

Ok. I heard that you were there... my mistake :D

Barbarians

Post autor: Barbarians » wt cze 23, 2009 18:02

GÓROL_wiecznie_¿ywy pisze:Polonia supproters aren't invited for tournament, our local rival - Legia was invited but don't came in.

You have not been to Kosovo?
We have heard that is, more accurately, told us that our friends were there and played with Gornik in the tournament?

jędrekKSP

Post autor: jędrekKSP » wt cze 23, 2009 18:08

Please, don't read that bullshit that those mindless fucking cunts write on those shitty forums, they do it because all of them love Legia and Lech, our rivals, and try to lick their asses.

Like one of my mates said, we're in a very hard situation. Legia is popular among whole country and they often tell many terrible lies about us and our hoolies, but they forget that they also aren't as sain't and proper as they describe.

Hope there will be no hatred between us, we both don't need that. See You in Podgorica !

GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy

Post autor: GÓROL_wiecznie_żywy » wt cze 23, 2009 22:11

Polonia supproters and Polonia friends have not been to Kosovo. 100%.

We haven't any relations with Croatia or Serbia teams.

Podgorica

Post autor: Podgorica » wt cze 23, 2009 22:17

Season '08/09 - Barbarians :D

krol_olch
IFC POLONI@
Kontakt:

Post autor: krol_olch » śr cze 24, 2009 11:43

Maybe he wants to say that We won`t look at you like a frends.
Nothing works better than an illustration. Legia is like Bayern Munich - a pathetic club for losers from all around the country. It has massive support and is recognized. But in the city itself - we are the equivalent of TSV Munich. Less numerous but proud of our club. We don't care what other mindless bastards say. Legia claims we don't exist - but for someone who doesn't exist we are giving them a very hard time. A couple of years ago we were proably stronger than now (which you could see by the numbers of Legia's flags and scarves burned on our games), but we are still a recognizable group.

Nowadays in Poland every V league club has ultras/tifosi/hooligans, which is madness - and so its really hard to be "top league" supporters.

Podgorica

Post autor: Podgorica » śr cze 24, 2009 13:42

krol_olch pisze:
Maybe he wants to say that We won`t look at you like a frends.
Nothing works better than an illustration. Legia is like Bayern Munich - a pathetic club for losers from all around the country. It has massive support and is recognized. But in the city itself - we are the equivalent of TSV Munich. Less numerous but proud of our club. We don't care what other mindless bastards say. Legia claims we don't exist - but for someone who doesn't exist we are giving them a very hard time. A couple of years ago we were proably stronger than now (which you could see by the numbers of Legia's flags and scarves burned on our games), but we are still a recognizable group.

Nowadays in Poland every V league club has ultras/tifosi/hooligans, which is madness - and so its really hard to be "top league" supporters.
I totaly understand you. Also, in our country,and town we have similary problems. Very solid number of people stil love and suport Partizan and Zvezda ( beograd) becouse they are popular like you said for Legia. So, like you, we`re so proud to be part of our club who is not so popular...

jędrekKSP

Post autor: jędrekKSP » śr cze 24, 2009 13:49

yes, but in our situation the things are much worse, because people from the Mall and our truly beloved, so-called "mayor" Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz tries to do everything to make Legia bigger and greater. But, as you may know, they find Polonia very disturbing and won't let us do anything with our stadium.
Look - they even didn't agree for installing guest stand(our sponsor agreed to pay for everything), which is crucial for us, because we need it to play in Europa League and our Ekstraklasa.

It's kinda simple, we stand in Legia's way to complete domination in Warsaw.

Cheers

Altze
Kontakt:

Post autor: Altze » śr cze 24, 2009 16:17

Podgorica pisze:Very solid number of people stil love and suport Partizan and Zvezda ( beograd) becouse they are popular like you said for Legia. So, like you, we`re so proud to be part of our club who is not so popular...
So is there any link between you and "Delije" now ?
Cheers.

Podgorica

Post autor: Podgorica » śr cze 24, 2009 22:04

Altze pisze:
Podgorica pisze:Very solid number of people stil love and suport Partizan and Zvezda ( beograd) becouse they are popular like you said for Legia. So, like you, we`re so proud to be part of our club who is not so popular...
So is there any link between you and "Delije" now ?
Cheers.
Once we were friends, but now we are hate them, only becouse they`re the best in Balkan :D and becouse we hate all who suport Zvezda in our town.
It was interesting when was the Serbia and Montenegro but now we are independent states and we don`t visit each other anymore...
very big number of our fans are leave the cop becouse of indipendets of Montenegro, but anyway we are still good and respectable but not like before..
I hope you understand.. :D

ODPOWIEDZ